How to apply

To apply for the Summer or Fall of 2023 semesters, please complete the online non-degree application and submit the required applicable documentation outlined below. Decisions will not be made until all materials have been received.

Please complete the online non-degree application. In addition to the non-degree application, applicants must submit following documentation:

  • official HSED or GED score report/completion certificate, or
  • official high school transcript including graduation date or showing award of diploma, or
  • official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended

High school students, (rising seniors) must also submit letters of recommendation from their guidance counselor and principal.

The application deadline for Winter and Summer terms is the Wednesday before the first week of classes and for Spring and Fall terms the application deadline is the Thursday before the first week of classes.

Back to top