SUNY Oneonta Office of Continuing Education and Kaplan, INC. have partnered to offer you two exciting opportunities at a discounted rate. Prepare comprehensively for your GMAT and/or MCAT, conveniently through Live Online classes! Live Online gives you access to an All-Star team of Kaplan's instructors from around the country. Join a live, interactive classroom and get instant one-on-one help with your questions. Start preparing for your future now!
MCAT and GMAT prep courses are offered on a continual basis, so we ask that you select a class that doesn't start until the 1st of the next month or 2 weeks out, whichever is later. This gives us time to process your registration and Kaplan time to verify your enrollment and connect with you about starting your Live Online class.
*Full payment is required at time of registration* Once registration is complete through SUNY Oneonta you'll receive an enrollment confirmation email from Kaplan, INC. by the 25th of the month, you enroll.
MCAT Live Online includes:
- More live MCAT instruction than anyone else through varying combinations of 3-hour classes you can do 3 days per week for 4 weeks, 2 days per week for 6 weeks, etc. and you can also do classes in the morning, afternoon or evening. Find what works for you and your busy schedule through Kaplan’s flexible test-prep schedules.
- Unlimited access to The MCAT Channel
- 15 full-length practice tests
- 10,000+ practice items
- New! Adaptive Qbank for MCAT
- 130 interactive Science Review videos
- The most available AAMC practice material
- 700 hours of total instruction and practice
- 7-book MCAT Subject Review set
See MCAT Live Online Schedules to find the course dates that work for you (you will need the Class Code in your registration process)
MCAT Live Online Course Fees:
EOP, ACE & CAMP Student cost $1,625.00 (a $874 savings)
General Student Population cost $1,925.00 (a $574 savings)
GMAT Live Online includes:
- 18 hrs of live online instruction (6, 3 hour classes twice a week for 3 weeks or 6, 3 hour classes once a week for 6 weeks)
- 30+ hrs of elective live instruction on The GMAT Channel
- The Official Test Day Experience
- 9 full-length computer adaptive practice tests
- New: Adaptive Qbank for GMAT
- 140+ hours of online instruction and practice
- 5,000+ practice questions—including Adaptive Qbank
- 2 prep books and an MBA admissions guide
See GMAT Live Online Schedules to find the course dates that work for you (you will need the Class Code in your registration process)
GMAT Live Online Course Fees:
EOP, ACE & CAMP Student cost $800.00 (a $449 savings)
General Student Population cost $1,025.00 (a $224 savings)
Once you have registered, Kaplan, INC. will be notified and they'll send new registrants specific Live Online class details and login information by the 25th of each month. Once you have set up your user account through Kaplan, INC. you'll be ready to go
For questions about course registration or payment please contact The Office of Continuing Education at 607.436.2548 or email conted@Oneonta.edu.
For questions about your Kaplan account access and online resources, or other logistical questions please contact:
Dr. Jeff Koetje (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kristy Taylor (email@example.com).