Updates to Accordions
Adding an accordion
- Click Edit for the content section you want to add the accordion to.
- Then click in the editor where you want the accordion to be displayed.
- Click the Add accordion button in the tool bar.
Editing an accordion
Title: replace the "Title" placeholder (visible when the accordion is collapsed and expanded)
Summary: Remove/replace the "Summary" placeholder with supporting text (visible when the accordion is collapsed and expanded). A summary is optional, but the placeholder text must be removed otherwise the word "Summary" will be displayed.
Content: Replace the "Sample content" placeholder with they text that will display when the accordion is expanded
Adding more accordion sections
- Hover your cursor over the bottom right corner of the last accordion in the section and click the red arrow square
- In the toolbar, click the Add accordion section tool