Human Resources and Benefit Forms
- ADA – Request for Reasonable Accommodation . If you need forms, contact Bert Whalen, HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 607-436-2141
- ADA Medical Documentation Form
- Alternative Work Location Agreement for Graduate or Teaching Assistants
- Chosen Personal Information Form
- Change of Personal Information Form change your name, address, phone number
- Graduate Student Employee Monthly Absence Report
- Health Insurance Transaction Form to enroll or decline coverage, change between individual and family coverage, add or delete dependents, cancel coverage, change plans, change pre-tax or post-tax deduction
- Health Insurance Opt-Out Form to be paid an incentive if you have health insurance through a parent or another employer (for eligible bargaining units only)
- Health Insurance Transaction Form - Graduate Students to enroll or decline coverage, change between individual and family coverage, add or delete dependents, cancel coverage, change plans, change pre-tax or post-tax deduction
- Leave Donation Form donate vacation days to employees who are absent and eligible to accept donations. Leave Donation Forms can be turned in to Human Resources in Netzer 208 or the Payroll Office in Netzer 214.
- Preferred First Name Request Form
- UUP Reclassification
- Volunteer Service Form and Oath Form
- Workers' Compensation - Employee Report of Injury/Illness
- Workers' Compensation - Required Claimant Packet
All forms must be filled in, and mailed or submitted in person to the Payroll Department. The Payroll mailing address 214 Netzer Administration Building, SUNY Oneonta, Oneonta NY 13820.
Extra Service (UP8 Form)
Please review the Student Payroll Manual for updates regarding student timesheets.
Electronic Timesheet log-in: www.suny.edu/time
Please note: your first time signing in the system may ask security questions inclusive of birth date and SUNY ID #. Your SUNY ID is not your A#. Please contact Payroll at ext. 2504 for your SUNY ID.