ANNUAL OPTION TRANSFER - Open this link and sign in to see your RATES and DEADLINES.
Qualifying Events May Impact Health Insurance
Contact Human Resources at x2509 for more information about the following or any other health insurance issues.
To change your coverage and/or add/delete dependents in a timely manner, you must contact Human Resources no later than one (1) week following a "qualifying event." Late notification may result in a lengthy waiting period. Examples of "qualifying events" include:
- Marriage, divorce, legal separation, termination of domestic partnership
- Birth of a baby
- Change in spouse's employment status/eligibility for health insurance
- Dependent reaches age 26 or enters military
- You must provide proof of dependent's disabled status every two (2) years.
- Children who reside permanently with you who are not your natural children, legally adopted children (including those waiting finalization of adoption) or your dependent stepchildren may be eligible for coverage if you can provide certain documentation.
2018 Health Insurance Comparison Charts and Costs
Summary of Benefits and Coverage - this is required to be made available by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA). The summary can be obtained by calling (877) 769-7447 to request a copy, or by visiting the Employee Benefits Division website to print a copy.