This minor may be of particular interest to students majoring in Elementary Education. It is open to students having other major as well. In each case, interested students should contact the Art Department, 222 Fine Arts, (607) 436-3717.
Required Courses 12 s.h.
- ARTH 200 The Language of the Visual Arts (SoS) or
- ARTS 130 Three Dimensional Design
- ARTH 109 Survey of the Visual Arts I or
- ARTH 110 Survey of Visual Arts II
- ARTS 140 Two-Dimensional Design and
- ARTS 141 Drawing I
Selections 12 s.h.
Any ARTH, ARTS, CART courses different from the above list
Total 24 s.h.
1. College rules pertaining to curriculum majors also apply to curriculum minors
- Minor GPA of at least 2.0
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade unless offered Pass/Fail only
- One-half (1/2) of the minor coursework must be completed in residence
- No more than two courses may overlap between/among all majors/minors; any excess requires additional coursework
2. Check proper course selection, sequence and prerequisite requirements with department of minor