Are you interested in developing your leadership skills and getting involved in clubs and organizations at college? The Leadership LLC will challenge you to integrate leadership, knowledge, theory and experience to increase your understanding of leadership.
You will learn to apply leadership knowledge through involvement in bettering the campus community, to understand yourself as a leader and to develop strategies to foster leadership development in others.
In addition to being enrolled in Oneonta’s Leadership Education and Development (LEAD) program, you will participate in several leadership programs and conferences, such as:
- iROAR, the freshman leadership day
- ULead, for students interested in social justice and leadership
- Harvey Delaney Leadership Institute
- Emerging Leaders, a leadership program forfirst- and second-year students
- SUNY Pride Conference
- Diversity and Leadership Conference
Leadership LLC students will be enrolled in a first-year seminar, as well as COMM 110: Public Speaking.