This page reports the changes approved within the division of academic affairs. The information provides students with greater transparency and tracking of changes in academic policies, program requirements, and other related topics.
New Fall 2018
- B.A. - Sociology - program update
- B.S. - Statistics - now offering two tracks: "Standard Track" and "Actuarial Science Track"
- M.S. - Nutritution Dietetics - program update
- B.S. - Mass Communications renamed Media Studies
- B.S. - Media Studies - program update
- B.S. - Political Science - program update
- B.A. - Anthropogy - program update
- Minor - Mathematics - program update
- Minor - Computer Science - program update
- Minor - Women and Gender Studies - program update
- B.S. - Biology - program update
- B.S./M.S. - Biology - program update
- B.S. - Business Economics, Finance Concentration - program update
- B.S. - Environmental Sustainability - program update
- B.S. - Geology - program update and licensure-qualifying status added.
- B.S. - International Development Studies - program update
- B.S. - Criminal Justice - program update
- The Office of Communications has changed its name to Office of Communication and Marketing.
- International Education has moved to Academic Affairs.
- CADE and Accessibility Resources have merged into The Student Center.
- Maximum credits students can take during a specific term has changed.
- Post-matriculation transfer credit minimum grade required has changed from "C" to "D-."
- Graduate student academic retention standards revised.
- Graduate student incomplete policy revised.
- B.S. in Geology was approved as a licensure-qualifying program.
- The Academic Grievance Policy has been updated.
|Column 1||Column 2|
B.A. Mass Communications
|B.A. Gerontology||B.A. Statistics|
|B.A. Political Science||B.A. Mathematics|
|B.A. Physics||B.A. Theater|
|B.A. Computer Art||B.A. Art|
|B.A. Psychology||B.S. Sociology|
|B.S. French||B.S. Spanish|
|B.S. English||B.S. Philosophy|
|B.S. Art||CERT in Adolescence Education: Spanish|
|Concentration in pre-nursing||CERT in Adolescence Education: French|
|Minor - Advertising||Minor - Business Communication|
|Minor - Documentary Studies||Minor - Film|
|Minor - Journalism||Minor - Mass Communications|
|Minor - Public Relations|
- B.S. - Exercise Science