During the last week of the semester, day classes will meet for 2 1/2 hour periods according to the schedule below. These periods are to be used for instruction and/or examination.
|DATE AND TIME||Wednesday
|8:00 AM–10:30 am||8 MWF||8:30 Tu Th||9 MWF||10 MWF||10 Tu Th|
|11:00 am–1:30 pm||11 MWF||11:30 Tu Th||12 MWF||1 MWF||1 Tu Th|
|2:00 pm–4:30 pm||2 MWF||2:30 Tu Th||4 MW||--||4 Tu Th|
Note: All one-day-a-week evening classes (starting at 5:00pm or later only) will meet at their regularly scheduled times.
Instructions for determining when your final exam is scheduled:
- Final exam times are determined by the meeting time of your class. For example, if your class meets 10 Tu Th your final exam will be on Tuesday, December 19 from 8:00 to 10:30am. Courses with labs are scheduled based on the lecture time of the course.
- Courses which do not follow a standard time pattern are scheduled based on the initial schedule time of the course. For example, a course which is scheduled to meet at 2 on WThF has an initial meeting time of 2W. The only 2W on the chart is on Wednesday, December 13. Therefore the final for a course which meets 2 WThF is scheduled for Wednesday, December 13 from 2:00 to 4:30pm.
- Final Exams for in-person classes are held in regularly assigned rooms.
Students should consult the Finals Week Schedule to avoid enrolling in courses which would cause them to have multiple examinations on the same day.
Note about plan for finals in the event of inclement weather:
- In the unlikely event that inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances require us to cancel class meeting times on any day(s) during finals week, the university has implemented a contingency plan to re-schedule those final meetings on Dec. 16, 17, 20, or 21.
- If any rescheduling is required, the university will communicate the exact plan, including the rescheduled date.
- Such re-scheduling would happen only under extreme circumstances and only for classes that the faculty determine must meet in person, on campus.