|Course TERM||Full Semester||1st Half||2nd Half||1st Mini||2nd Mini||3rd Mini|
|Start DATE||August 26||August 26||October 21||August 26||October 1||November 7|
|Last Day to Add without Signatures ||September 1||August 23||October 18||August 23||September 30||November 6|
|Schedule Adjustment  and Elect Pass/Fail||September 1||September 1||October 24||September 1||Day following 2nd Class||Day following 2nd Class|
|Last Day to ADD ||September 9||September 9||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class|
|Last Day to DROP with “W” ||October 25||September 25||November 19||September 17||October 24||December 3|
|P/F change to Letter||November 6||September 30||November 22||September 18||October 25||December 4|
|End DATE||December 17||October 18||December 17||September 30||November 6||December 17|
 Signatures are required to add a course after this date.
 After these dates, late fees apply ($20.00) for all schedule changes and “W” grades are assigned for drops.
 You MUST be registered in courses by this date in order to receive credit and grades.
 For Withdrawal from the college, go to the Student Development Office, Netzer Administration Building 119.
- New Student Orientation, advisement and registration begins for new students.
- Last day to register.
- Any student who has not registered by this date will be assessed a $40 Late Registration Fee.
26 Monday: Classes begin.
- Add/Drop begins online and in the Registrar’s Office (Netzer 130).
30 Friday: College closes after last class.
- Last day to process add/drop in office.
1 Sunday: **ADD/DROP Ends**
- After this date all schedule adjustments (add/drop) for full semester courses will result in a $20 late fee.
- “W” grades are assigned for dropping a full semester course after this date.
- Last day to elect PASS/FAIL Grade option.
- After this date all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (3 s.h. or more) will result in a $20 late fee.
- Last day for students with part-time enrollment to drop a course with no tuition liability.
2 Monday: Labor Day - administrative offices closed.
3 Tuesday: Classes resume.
- December 2019 Undergraduate Diploma and related application fee due in the Registrar’s Office, Netzer 130.
9 Monday: **LAST DAY TO ADD A FULL SEMESTER COURSE**
- You MUST be registered in a course by this date to receive credit and grades. See chart above for mini and half-semester ADD/DROP deadlines.
- TAP Certification begins. Students receiving TAP awards must be full time DAC (12 s.h. or more of Degree Applicable Credit) to be eligible for TAP. Failure to enroll in full time DAC will result in the loss of the award.
11 Friday: College closes after the last evening class.
16 Wednesday: Classes resume.
- Interim Progress Reports due from faculty.
25 Friday: **WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE**
- Last day to drop a full semester course.
- After this date all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (less than 3 s.h.) will result in a $20 late fee.
- Beginning date for Winter and Spring 2020 Pre-enrollment.
- Last day for students to make up Incomplete and Pending Grades from Spring and Summer 2019 or to file the Extension of Time Form.
26 Tuesday: College closes after the last evening class.
- Last day to withdraw or take a leave of absence from the College. After this date students must complete all coursework.
2 Monday: Classes resume.
- Last day for faculty to turn in grades for previously assigned Incomplete and Pending Grades or to file an Extension of Time Form.
- Last day of regular class schedule.
10 Tuesday: Study Day.
11-17 Wednesday through Tuesday:
- Finals Week. Special Schedule
Adding/Dropping Full Semester Courses Online
Add/Drop Full Semester Courses online from August 26th 8:00 am until September 1st at Midnight
No signatures required for course drops.
No signatures required for course adds from August 26th-September 1st, UNLESS:
- The course is a First Mini or Half Semester Course.
- The course is closed.
- The course requires department or instructor approval.
- The course is reserved for students in a designated major.
- You have not met the course prerequisite.
- You have a time conflict.
Students with any of the above problems MUST process signed add/drop forms at the appropriate add/drop site listed below. All schedule adjustments for full semester courses made after September 1st at Midnight require the instructor’s signature.
Note: An instructor adding a name to or deleting a student name from a roster does NOT CONSTITUTE an official add or drop. Students are academically responsible for making all schedule adjustments either on the Web or by bringing a signed ADD/DROP form to the Registrar’s Office for processing. Students should always check their schedules carefully.