|Course TERM||Full Semester||1st Half||2nd Half||1st Mini||2nd Mini||3rd Mini|
|Start DATE||August 23||August 23||October 18||August 23||September 28||November 4|
|Last Day to Add without Signatures ||August 29||August 20||October 15||August 20||September 27||November 3|
|Schedule Adjustment  and Elect Pass/Fail||August 29||August 29||October 21||August 29||Day following 2nd Class||Day following 2nd Class|
|Last Day to ADD ||September 3||September 3||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class|
|Last Day to DROP with “W” ||October 22||September 22||November 16||September 14||October 21||November 30|
|P/F change to Letter||November 3||September 27||November 19||September 15||October 22||December 1|
|End DATE||December 14||October 15||December 14||September 27||November 3||December 14|
 Signatures are required to add a course after this date.
 After these dates, late fees apply ($20.00) for all schedule changes and “W” grades are assigned for drops.
 You MUST be registered in courses by this date in order to receive credit and grades.
 For Withdrawal from the college, go to the Student Development Office, Netzer Administration Building 119.
18-21 Wednesday-Saturday: New student arrival and orientation.
22 Sunday: Last day to register. Any student who has not registered by this date at 3:00pm will be assessed a $40 Late Registration Fee.
23 Monday: Classes begin.
- Add/Drop begins online and in the Registrar’s Office (Netzer 130).
29 Sunday: **ADD/DROP ENDS**
- After this date, all schedule adjustments (add/drop) for full semester courses will result in a $20 late fee.
- “W” grades are assigned for dropping a full semester course after this date.
- After this date, all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (3 s.h. or more) will result in a $20 late fee.
- Last day for students with part-time enrollment to drop a course with no tuition liability.
3 Friday: **LAST DAY TO ADD A FULL SEMESTER COURSE**.
- You MUST be registered in a course by this date to receive credit and grades. See chart above for mini and half-semester ADD/DROP deadlines.
- December 2021 Diploma/Certificate Application and related application fee due in the Registrar’s Office, Netzer 130.
6 Monday: Labor Day - no classes, administrative offices closed.
7 Tuesday: Classes resume.
- TAP Certification begins. Students receiving TAP awards must be in full-time DAC (12 s.h. or more of Degree Applicable Credit) to be eligible for TAP. Failure to enroll in full-time DAC will result in the loss of the award.
21 Tuesday: Semester bill - second Installment Plan payment due.
8 Friday: College closes after last class.
13 Wednesday: Classes resume.
14 Thursday: Interim Progress Reports due from faculty.
21 Thursday: Semester bill - third and final Installment Plan payment due.
22 Friday: **WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE**
- Last day to drop a full semester course.
4 Thursday: After this date, all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (less than 3 s.h.) will result in a $20 late fee.
8 Monday: Beginning date for Winter and Spring 2022 pre-enrollment.
15 Monday: Last day for students to make up Incomplete and Pending Grades from Spring and Summer 2021 or to file the Extension of Time Form.
23 Tuesday: College closes after last class.
24 Wednesday: Last day to withdraw or take a leave of absence from the College. After this date, students must complete all coursework.
29 Monday: Classes resume.
- Last day for faculty to turn in grades for previously assigned Incomplete and Pending Grades or to file an Extension of Time Form.
- Last day of regular class schedule.
7 Tuesday: **STUDY DAY, NO CLASSES**
8-14 Wednesday through Tuesday:
- Finals Week. Special Schedule
Adding/Dropping Full Semester Courses Online
Add Full Semester Courses online from August 23rd 8:00 am until August 29th at Midnight.
No signatures required for course drops/withdrawals. These can be processed online until the withdrawal dates for each part of term.
No signatures required for course adds from August 23rd - August 29th, UNLESS:
- The course is a First Mini or Half Semester Course.
- The course requires department or instructor approval.
- The course is reserved for students in a designated major.
- You have not met the course prerequisite.
- You have a time conflict.
Students with any of the above problems MUST process add/drops via the Registrar's Office. All schedule adjustments for full semester courses made after August 29th at midnight require the instructor’s permission.
Note: An instructor adding a name to or deleting a student name from a roster does NOT CONSTITUTE an official add or drop. Students are academically responsible for making all schedule adjustments either on the web or via the Registrar’s Office. Students should always check their schedules carefully.