The Access to College Excellence (ACE) program provides additional services and support to students who are both academically and financially disadvantaged and possess the desire and potential to earn a college degree.
Apply using the SUNY Application or Common Application. Complete all requests for additional information as soon as possible.
To be eligible for admission through ACE, you must meet all of the criteria below:
- First generation student whose parents have not completed a Bachelor's degree
- Be a New York State Resident or possess a current Permanent Resident Card
- Receive a high school diploma or GED
- If you are a ward of the State, under foster care without parental support or are primarily dependent on public assistance, the financial requirement has been met.
- Additional Financial Grant
- Peer Academic Coaching Effort (PACE)
- Personal, academic and financial counseling