The Access to College Excellence (ACE) program provides additional services and support to students who are both academically and financially disadvantaged and possess the desire and potential to earn a college degree.
Apply using the SUNY Application or Common Application. Complete all requests for additional information as soon as possible. Additional information will include but may not be limited to:
- ACE Financial Information form
- Family/personal financial documents
- Letters of recommendation
- Cumulative high school average of 80 or higher or a GED/TASC score of 2380 or higher
- Minimum combined SAT score of 800 (test dates prior to March 1, 2016) or 880 (test dates after March 1, 2016) or ACT composite of 16
- Students must be ineligible for admission to SUNY Oneonta under general admission requirements
To be eligible for admission through ACE, you must meet all of the criteria below:
- First generation student whose parents have not completed a Bachelor's degree
- Be a New York State Resident or possess a current Permanent Resident Card
- Receive a high school diploma or GED
- If you are a ward of the State, under foster care without parental support or are primarily dependent on public assistance, the financial requirement has been met.
- Meet the academic requirements
- Meet the financial guidelines listed below.
(including head of household)*
|Total Annual Income in 2017 Calendar Year|
*For each additional family member, add $12,083
Subject to change for 2020-21.
If you are a ward of the State, under foster care without parental support, or are primarily dependent on public assistance, the financial requirements have been met.
- Additional Financial Grant
- Peer Academic Coaching Effort (PACE)
- Personal, academic and financial counseling