Congratulations on your acceptance to SUNY Oneonta! Please follow the steps below to complete your enrollment:
Pay online on your Application Status Page: Forms Section, Reply Form - Undergraduate
$100 USD deposit for tuition - $100 USD deposit for housing - $200 USD deposit for both
- Spring Semester: Due December 1, 2022
- Fall Semester: Due May 1, 2023
After you are accepted, you have until the deadline stated on your acceptance letter to pay your deposit.
myOneonta is our student portal; you must first create your user account:
- Go to the User Account Maintenance page and click on Activate User Account
- Click on Admitted Undergraduate Student (domestic and international) and submit
- Enter the Username and Student ID from your acceptance letter and your birth date and submit
- You will then set the password for your new account. Please follow the guideline provided.
After you have created your user account, you can access myOneonta or follow the link at the top of any SUNY Oneonta webpage.
To apply for a U.S. visa, you will need the following documents:
- Valid passport (for at least six months)
- Original letter of acceptance/admission issued by SUNY Oneonta
- Original SEVIS I-20 form issued by SUNY Oneonta
- SEVIS fee receipt print out. If you have more questions about the SEVIS I-901 fee, please visit the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement website.
- Copies of all of your high/secondary school or college transcripts
- Copies of the TOEFL, IELTS, or iTEP score
- Proof of ties to your home country
- For students who are currently studying in the U.S. on an F-1 visa, please complete the I-20 Transfer-In Form (PDF)
Submit your final official transcripts. You must obtain an evaluation of your non-US university transcript(s) from a credential evaluation service that is a member in good standing with the National Association of Credential Evaluation Service (NACES). Visit the NACES website for information about credential evaluation services. The evaluation reports must be mailed directly to:
SUNY Oneonta Office of Admissions
108 Ravine Parkway
Oneonta, NY 13820 USA
- Proof of Health And Immunization Form - You must have your healthcare provider in your country complete all portions of this form. This includes a mandatory Tuberculin skin test (PPD). The test must be performed if you are from, or have spent time in, a high risk country as defined by the CDC, WHO, and the American College Health Association. Please ensure that your doctor submits your PPD results in millimeters (mm) on the Proof of Health and Immunization form. Submit the completed form directly to the Student Health Center at email@example.com.
- Health History Form - This is your personal Student Health Account which you must activate prior to arrival in order to utilize the Student Health Center or to make an appointment.
- Go to the Student Health Center Patient Portal
- Click Register at the top right
- Enter your username, your SUNY Oneonta email address (do not use another email address!), your given first and last names (no nick names) and enter your date of birth and click submit.
- After activating you should log in to the Student Health Center Patient Portal and navigate to find the Health History Form which you should fill out completely by answering all questions.
- Spring Semester: Due December 30
- Fall Semester: Due June 30
Log onto myOneonta to complete your housing application. Click on the housing icon on the left side of the page. Please answer all questions to ensure the best possible roommate match. Visit the campus housing site for more information about living on campus.
- Spring Semester: Due January 7, 2023
- Fall Semester: Due July 15, 2023
All new students must notify the Office of Global Education about their arrival time and date by completing the New Student Arrival Form (PDF) by the deadline listed below. We pick up students who arrive at Albany New York International Airport, Albany/Rensselaer Amtrak Railroad Station and Oneonta Bus Station for free. Air Travel Information
- Spring Semester: Due December 30, 2022
- Fall Semester: Due July 31, 2023
SUNY Oneonta offers two options to make payments: wiring foreign funds and online web payments. Billing and payment information
- Spring Semester: Due January 9, 2023
- Fall Semester: Due August 7, 2023
Fall 2022 Key Dates
- August 18 - Airport Pick-Up/Arrivals
- August 18 - On Campus Move-In
- August 22-23 - Mandatory International Student Orientation
- August 24-27- Mandatory All-Campus Orientation
- August 29 - Classes Begin