The Art Galleries at SUNY Oneonta are dedicated to the exhibition of fine art and are a cultural resource for both the college and the Community. They feature three art galleries: the Martin-Mullen Art Gallery, the Project Space Gallery, and the Open Space Gallery. A wide range of diverse art is shown throughout the year, complemented by gallery talks and workshops.
The galleries also serve as a student forum, hosting the Annual Juried Student Exhibition each spring and multiple student proposed solo and group exhibitions in the Project Space Gallery, providing valuable exposure and experience to our students by showcasing their best work.
- August 30-October 25, Martin-Mullen Art Gallery, Leave Me With You, a solo exhibition by SUNY Oneonta alum, Cynthia Fusillo.
Opening reception Thursday, September 16, 5-7pm.
- October 4-October 29, Project Space Gallery, Jean Parish Scholarship: 2020-21 Student Recipient Exhibition
Opening reception Thursday, October 7, 4-6PM
*Also celebrating the installation of the collaborative, student-driven addition to Leave Me With You in the Martin-Mullen Art Gallery
- October 4-October 29, Open Space Gallery, Working Proof, a solo exhibition by Branden Law (SUNY Oneonta '21).
Closing reception Thursday, October 21, 4-6PM
- November 15-December 24, Martin-Mullen Art Gallery, a selection of new work by SUNY Oneonta Associate Professor of Digital Art, Sven Anderson.
Opening reception Thursday, November 18, 5-7PM
- January 31 - March 11, Martin-Mullen Art Gallery, Sea Psyche, a solo exhibition by Amy Cannon.
Opening reception Thursday , February 3, 5-7 pm
- March 25 - May 20, Martin-Mullen Art Gallery, Annual Student Juried Art Exhibition, a group show of selected works by current SUNY Oneonta students.
Opening reception Thursday, March 31, 5-7pm
- Practical Perspective by Tim Jackson, ONLINE
- In Bloom: by Branden Law and Jade Strauss, ONLINE
- May 1-August 31, Annual Student Juried Art Exhibition, ONLINE
- 2020 Art Conference ONLINE
Project Space Gallery and Open Space Gallery (lobby)
Multiple student exhibitions selected throughout the year to be announced.