- Access “Faculty Services” at my.oneonta.edu
Enter Username and Password; click [login]
- Click [Web Services]
Click on [Faculty & Advisors]; read FERPA agreement; click on [I agree]
You should be on the Faculty Services Menu
- Click on [Final Grades]
- Select correct TERM; click on [Submit]
- Select desired CRN; click on [Submit]
- Enter grades by clicking on grade box for each student and selecting appropriate grade.
- Submit grades by clicking on [Submit] at the bottom of the grade page. The page will “Refresh” after you click Submit. Please note the last line in the Course Information Block states the number of students graded. This number should agree with the number of grades you have entered. See Item 4 of the Notes below for more details.
- To enter grades for another course: scroll to bottom of current grade page; click on [CRN Selection]; click on desired CRN, click on [Submit]; click on [Final Grades] enter grades and click on [Submit].
- Don’t forget to log out. After clicking the [Submit] box, click on Exit at the top right of the screen. To log out of my.Oneonta click on [myMenu] and [Sign Out]
- Grades are due within 48 hours after the last final of finals week for all faculty.
- Please do not enter a date in the column titled “Last Attend Date.” This column is to be used for withdrawing a student from your class prior to the Withdrawal Deadline.
- Please click Submit often. There is a 10 minute time limit.
- If you notice a grading error after you have submitted web grades, you will be able to make changes UNTIL grades are rolled to the students’ academic history. Grades will appear in the pull down box until they have been rolled, at which point they will be “frozen” on your web page. During final grading, grades are rolled each night.
- Academic Standing cannot be calculated until all grades have been submitted.
Questions? Call Maureen Artale at x3216 or e-mail Maureen.Artale@oneonta.edu