Dropping Students with Poor Attendance Via the Web
- Access “Faculty Services” at myOneonta
- Enter Login (your e-mail address) and Password; click [login];
- Respond to security question and answer (first time users only);
- Under the Campus Resources tab; click [Web Services]
- Click on [Faculty & Advisors]; read the FERPA agreement; click on [I Agree]
You should be on the Faculty Services Menu
- Click on [Final Grades]
- Select correct TERM; click on [Submit]
- Select desired CRN; click on [Submit]
- Enter the last date of attendance for each student that you wish to dis-enroll from your class, using mm/dd/yyyy format in the [Last Attend Date] column. Please ignore the Class Hours Attended column.
- Submit withdrawal information by clicking on [Submit] at the bottom of the grade page.
- An e-mail will then be sent to the Registrar’s Office; the student will be withdrawn from your course and notified by e-mail. You will also receive an e-mail confirming the student's withdrawal.
- To enter withdrawal information for your other courses: scroll to bottom of current gradepage; click on [CRN Selection]; click on desired CRN, click on [Submit]; click on [Final Grades], enter withdrawal dates and click on [Submit].
- Don’t forget to log out. After clicking the [Submit] box; click on Exit at the top right of the screen. To log out of my.Oneonta click on [myMenu] and [Sign Out]
Questions? Call Maureen Artale at 3216 or e-mail Maureen.Artale@oneonta.edu