The Registrar's Office provides transcripts to all students who have taken coursework at SUNY Oneonta. Transcripts cannot be released if a hold exists on a student record.
The Registrar's Office does not fax transcripts. We do not issue unofficial transcripts, for information on unofficial transcripts see below.
How to Request an Official SUNY Oneonta Transcript
- Order online using Parchment - available 24 hours a day
- Overnight Delivery of Transcripts MUST be ordered using this service
- Fax or Mail a Transcript Request
Online ordering offers many benefits:
- Request a copy of your transcript day or night
- Transcripts will be processed within 2 business days from receipt of your authorized request.
- Receive notifications by email as your request is being processed. You also will be notified if there is a problem processing your transcript request.
- Check the status of your transcript order 24 hours a day
- A Service Fee of only $2.00 is required.
- Standard overnight delivery from FedEx along with tracking of the delivery. Additional fees apply if using this option for delivery.
- PDF delivery is now available. Your transcript can now be sent electronically to your recipient. A Service Fee of $3.00 is required.
SUNY Oneonta has appointed Parchment as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of SUNY Oneonta. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of SUNY Oneonta and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
If you need to have your transcript expedited, using overnight delivery, you must use Parchment, our online transcript ordering service. Transcripts will be delivered via FedEx the next business day for a fee.
- Domestic Federal Express to 50 states - $31.00
- International Federal Express - $56.00
You will be asked to provide credit card information to cover the cost of delivery. Credit cards must clear the pre-authorization process before the transcript will be released. You will be notified if there are difficulties.
OVERNIGHT DELIVERY REQUESTS MUST BE ENTERED THROUGH PARCHMENT BY 1:00 PM. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Request received after 1:00 pm will be sent the next business day.
Please print the Transcript Request Form or send a written request with the following information:
- Your Oneonta ID Number or Social Security Number.
- Your dates of attendance at SUNY Oneonta.
- All name changes that you may have had.
- The complete mailing address of each transcript recipient.
- Your home address and telephone number.
- Your signature. We will be unable to process your requests without your signature.
Transcripts requested by mail, fax, or in person will be processed on the first and third Monday of every month.
Mail your request to:
Office of the Registrar
108 Ravine Parkway
Oneonta, NY 13820
Or Fax your request to:
We do not issue unofficial transcripts. If a student is in need of an unofficial copy of their transcript, they may access their unofficial record through the student portal. You must have a valid SUNY Oneonta username and password to access this information.