|Course TERM||Full Semester||1st Half||2nd Half||1st Mini||2nd Mini||3rd Mini|
|Start DATE||January 16||January 16||March 18||January 16||February 20||April 3|
|Last Day to Add without Signatures ||January 22||January 15||March 15||January 15||February 19||April 2|
|Schedule Adjustment  and Elect Pass/Fail||January 22||January 22||March 21||January 22||Day following 2nd Class||Day following 2nd Class|
|Last Day to ADD ||January 29||January 29||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class|
|Last Day to DROP with “W” ||March 22||February 14||April 16||February 6||March 20||April 24|
|P/F change to Letter||April 3||February 19||April 19||February 7||March 21||April 25|
|End DATE||May 8||March 15||May 8||February 19||April 2||May 8|
 Signatures are required to add a course after this date.
 After these dates, late fees apply ($20.00) for all schedule changes and “W” grades are assigned for drops.
 You MUST be registered in courses by this date in order to receive credit and grades.
 For Withdrawal from the college, go to the Student Development Office, Netzer Administration Building 119.
Spring 2019 Details by Month
- New Student Orientation, advisement and registration.
15 Tuesday: Last day to register.
- Any student who has not registered by this date will be assessed a $40 Late Registration Fee.
16 Wednesday: Classes Begin
- Add/Drop begins online and in the Registrar’s Office (Netzer 130)
22 Tuesday: **ADD/DROP Ends**
- After this date, all schedule adjustments (add/drop) for full semester courses will result in a $20 late fee.
- “W” grades are assigned for dropping a full semester course after this date.
- Last day to elect PASS/FAIL Grade option
- After this date, all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (3 s.h. or more) will result in a $20 late fee.
- Last day for students with part-time enrollment to drop a course with no tuition liability.
29 Tuesday: **LAST DAY TO ADD A FULL SEMESTER COURSE**
- You MUST be registered in a course by this date to receive credit and grades. See chart above for mini and half-semester ADD/DROP deadlines.
- TAP Certification begins. Students receiving TAP awards must be full time (12 s.h. or more of Degree Applicable Credit) to be eligible for TAP. Failure to enroll in full time DAC will result in the loss of the award.
- Students graduating in May 2019 must file a Diploma Application and related application fee in the Registrar’s office - Netzer 130.
- Summer session registration begins
- College closes after last class
11 Monday: Classes Resume
14 Thursday: Interim Progress Reports due from faculty.
22 Friday: **WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE**
- Last day to drop a full semester course.
- August 2019 Diploma and related application fee due in the Registrar’s Office, Netzer 130.
- Beginning date for Fall 2019 Pre-enrollment
- After this date all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (less than 3 s.h.) will result in a $20 late fee.
- Last day for students to make up Incomplete and Pending Grades from Fall 2018.
- Last day to withdraw from the College. After this date students must complete all coursework.
- Last day for faculty to turn in grades for previously assigned Incomplete and Pending Grades or to file an Extension of Time Form.
- Last day of regular class schedule
1 Wednesday: **STUDY DAY, NO CLASSES**
2-8 Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Finals Week. Special Schedule
11 Saturday - COMMENCEMENT
Adding/Dropping Full Semester Courses Online
Add/Drop Full Semester Courses online from January 16th 8:00 am until January 22nd at Midnight
No signatures required for course drops.
No signatures required for course adds from January 16th-January 22nd, UNLESS:
- The course is a First Mini or Half Semester Course.
- The course is closed.
- The course requires department or instructor approval.
- The course is reserved for students in a designated major.
- You have not met the course prerequisite.
- You have a time conflict.
Students with any of the above problems MUST process signed add/drop forms at the appropriate add/drop site listed below. All schedule adjustments for full semester courses made after January 22nd at Midnight require the instructor’s signature.
Registrar’s Office Hours during schedule adjustment period:
- Wednesday, January 16 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- Thursday, January 17 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- Friday, January 18 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- Monday, January 21 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 22 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Note: An instructor adding a name to or deleting a student name from a roster does NOT CONSTITUTE an official add or drop. Students are academically responsible for making all schedule adjustments either on the Web or by bringing a signed ADD/DROP form to the Registrar’s Office for processing. Students should always check their schedules carefully.