|Course TERM||Full Semester||1st Half||2nd Half||1st Mini||2nd Mini||3rd Mini|
|Start DATE||January 25||January 25||March 27||January 25||March 1||April 12|
|Last Day to Add without Signatures ||January 31||January 24||March 24||January 24||February 28||April 11|
|Schedule Adjustment  and Elect Pass/Fail||January 31||January 31||
|January 31||Day following 2nd Class||Day following 2nd Class|
|Last Day to ADD ||February 7||February 7||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class|
|Last Day to DROP with “W” ||
|February 23||April 25||February 15||
|P/F change to Letter||April 11||February 28||April 28||February 16||
|End DATE||May 17||March 24||May 17||February 28||April 11||May 17|
 Signatures are required to add a course after this date.
 After these dates, late fees apply ($20.00) for all schedule changes and “W” grades are assigned for drops.
 You MUST be registered in courses by this date in order to receive credit and grades.
 For Withdrawal from the college, go to the Student Affairs Office, Netzer Administration Building 119.
Spring 2023 Details by Month
22-24 Sunday-Tuesday: New Student arrival and orientation.
24 Tuesday: Last day to register. Any student who has not registered by this date will be assessed a $40 Late Registration Fee.
25 Wednesday: Classes Begin
- Add/Drop begins online and in the Registrar’s Office (Netzer 130).
31 Tuesday: **ADD/DROP Ends**
- After this date, all schedule adjustments (add/drop) for full semester courses will result in a $20 late fee.
- “W” grades are assigned for dropping a full semester course after this date.
- After this date, all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (3 s.h. or more) will result in a $20 late fee.
- Last day for students with part-time enrollment to drop a course with no tuition liability.
7 Tuesday: **LAST DAY TO ADD A FULL SEMESTER COURSE**
- You MUST be registered in a course by this date to receive credit and grades. See chart above for mini and half-semester ADD/DROP deadlines.
21 Tuesday: Semester bill - second Installment Plan payment due.
22 Wednesday: TAP Certification begins. Students receiving TAP awards must be in full-time DAC (12 s.h. or more of Degree Applicable Credit) to be eligible for TAP. Failure to enroll in full-time DAC will result in the loss of the award.
1 Wednesday: Summer session registration begins.
10 Friday: College closes after last class.
20 Monday: Classes resume.
21 Tuesday: Semester bill - third and final Installment Plan payment due.
23 Thursday: Interim Progress Reports due from faculty.
31 Friday: **WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE**
- Last day to drop a full semester course.
1 Saturday: Students graduating in May or August 2023 must file a Diploma/Certificate Application and related application fee in the Registrar’s Office.
10 Monday: Beginning date for Fall 2023 pre-enrollment.
12 Wednesday: After this date, all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (less than 3 s.h.) will result in a $20 late fee.
17 Monday: Last day for students to make up Incomplete and Pending Grades from Fall 2022 and Winter 2023 or to file the Extension of Time Form.
27 Thursday: Last day to withdraw or take a leave of absence from the College. After this date, students must complete all coursework.
1 Monday: Last day for faculty to turn in grades for previously assigned Incomplete and Pending Grades or to file an Extension of Time Form.
9 Tuesday: Last day of regular class schedule.
10 Wednesday: **STUDY DAY, NO CLASSES**
11-17 Thursday through Wednesday:
- Finals Week. Special Schedule.
20 Saturday: COMMENCEMENT
Adding/Dropping Full Semester Courses Online
Add Full Semester Courses online from January 25th 8:00 am until January 31st at Midnight.
No signatures required for course drops/withdrawals. These can be processed online until the withdrawal dates for each part of term.
No signatures required for course adds from January 25th - January 31st, UNLESS:
- The course is a First Mini or Half Semester Course.
- The course requires department or instructor approval.
- The course is reserved for students in a designated major.
- You have not met the course prerequisite.
- You have a time conflict.
Students with any of the above problems MUST process add/drops via the Registrar's Office. All schedule adjustments for full semester courses made after January 31st at midnight require the instructor’s permission.
Note: An instructor adding a name to or deleting a student name from a roster does NOT CONSTITUTE an official add or drop. Students are academically responsible for making all schedule adjustments either on the web or via the Registrar’s Office. Students should always check their schedules carefully.