|Course TERM||Full Semester||1st Half||2nd Half||1st Mini||2nd Mini||3rd Mini|
|Start DATE||January 25||January 25||March 22||January 25||March 2||April 7|
|Last Day to Add without Signatures ||January 31||January 22||March 19||January 22||March 1||April 6|
|Schedule Adjustment  and Elect Pass/Fail||January 31||January 31||
|January 31||Day following 2nd Class||Day following 2nd Class|
|Last Day to ADD ||February 7||February 7||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class|
|Last Day to DROP with “W” ||
|February 24||April 21||February 15||
|P/F change to Letter||April 6||March 1||April 26||February 17||
|End DATE||May 13||March 19||May 13||March 1||April 6||May 13|
 Signatures are required to add a course after this date.
 After these dates, late fees apply ($20.00) for all schedule changes and “W” grades are assigned for drops.
 You MUST be registered in courses by this date in order to receive credit and grades.
 For Withdrawal from the college, go to the Student Development Office, Netzer Administration Building 119.
Spring 2021 Details by Month (Updated January 6)
22-24 Friday-Sunday: New Student arrival and orientation.
22 Friday: Last day to register. Any student who has not registered by this date will be assessed a $40 Late Registration Fee.
25 Monday: Classes Begin (Online)
- Add/Drop begins online and in the Registrar’s Office (Netzer 130).
31 Sunday: **ADD/DROP Ends**
- After this date, all schedule adjustments (add/drop) for full semester courses will result in a $20 late fee.
- “W” grades are assigned for dropping a full semester course after this date.
- After this date, all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (3 s.h. or more) will result in a $20 late fee.
- Last day for students with part-time enrollment to drop a course with no tuition liability.
1 Monday: Face-to-Face Classes Begin.
7 Sunday: **LAST DAY TO ADD A FULL SEMESTER COURSE**
- You MUST be registered in a course by this date to receive credit and grades. See chart above for mini and half-semester ADD/DROP deadlines.
16 Tuesday: Wellness Day. No classes.
- TAP Certification begins. Students receiving TAP awards must be in full-time DAC (12 s.h. or more of Degree Applicable Credit) to be eligible for TAP. Failure to enroll in full-time DAC will result in the loss of the award.
- Semester bill: second Installment Plan payment due.
- Summer session registration begins.
10 Wednesday: Wellness Day. No classes.
18 Thursday: Interim Progress Reports due from faculty.
22 Monday: Semester bill - third and final Installment Plan payment due.
29 Monday: August 2021 Diploma/Certificate Application and related application fee due in the Registrar’s Office, Netzer 130.
1 Thursday: Students graduating in May 2021 must file a Diploma/Certificate Application and related application fee in the Registrar’s Office - Netzer 130.
5 Monday: Beginning date for Fall 2021 pre-enrollment.
7 Wednesday: After this date, all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (less than 3 s.h.) will result in a $20 late fee.
8 Thursday: Wellness Day. No classes.
13 Tuesday: Last day for students to make up Incomplete and Pending Grades from Fall 2020 and Winter 2021 or to file the Extension of Time Form.
23 Friday: **WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE**
- Last day to drop a full semester course.
- Last day to withdraw or take a leave of absence from the College. After this date, students must complete all coursework.
27 Tuesday: Last day for faculty to turn in grades for previously assigned Incomplete and Pending Grades or to file an Extension of Time Form.
3 Monday: Wellness Day. No classes.
6 Thursday: Last day of regular class schedule.
7-13 Friday through Thursday:
- Finals Week. Special Schedule.
15 Saturday: COMMENCEMENT
Adding/Dropping Full Semester Courses Online
Add Full Semester Courses online from January 25th 8:00 am until January 31st at Midnight.
No signatures required for course drops/withdrawals. These can be processed online until the withdrawal dates for each part of term.
No signatures required for course adds from January 25th - January 31st, UNLESS:
- The course is a First Mini or Half Semester Course.
- The course requires department or instructor approval.
- The course is reserved for students in a designated major.
- You have not met the course prerequisite.
- You have a time conflict.
Students with any of the above problems MUST process add/drops via the Registrar's Office. All schedule adjustments for full semester courses made after January 31st at midnight require the instructor’s permission.
Note: An instructor adding a name to or deleting a student name from a roster does NOT CONSTITUTE an official add or drop. Students are academically responsible for making all schedule adjustments either on the web or via the Registrar’s Office. Students should always check their schedules carefully.