|Course TERM||Full Semester||1st Half||2nd Half||1st Mini||2nd Mini||3rd Mini|
|Start DATE||January 26||January 26||March 28||January 26||March 2||April 13|
|Last Day to Add without Signatures ||February 1||January 25||March 25||January 25||March 1||April 12|
|Schedule Adjustment  and Elect Pass/Fail||February 1||February 1||
|February 1||Day following 2nd Class||Day following 2nd Class|
|Last Day to ADD ||February 8||February 8||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class|
|Last Day to DROP with “W” ||
|February 24||April 26||February 16||
|P/F change to Letter||April 12||March 1||April 29||February 17||
|End DATE||May 18||March 25||May 18||March 1||April 12||May 18|
 Signatures are required to add a course after this date.
 After these dates, late fees apply ($20.00) for all schedule changes and “W” grades are assigned for drops.
 You MUST be registered in courses by this date in order to receive credit and grades.
 For Withdrawal from the college, go to the Student Development Office, Netzer Administration Building 119.
Spring 2022 Details by Month
23-25 Sunday-Tuesday: New Student arrival and orientation.
25 Tuesday: Last day to register. Any student who has not registered by this date will be assessed a $40 Late Registration Fee.
26 Wednesday: Classes Begin
- Add/Drop begins online and in the Registrar’s Office (Netzer 130).
1 Tuesday: **ADD/DROP Ends**
- After this date, all schedule adjustments (add/drop) for full semester courses will result in a $20 late fee.
- “W” grades are assigned for dropping a full semester course after this date.
- After this date, all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (3 s.h. or more) will result in a $20 late fee.
- Last day for students with part-time enrollment to drop a course with no tuition liability.
8 Tuesday: **LAST DAY TO ADD A FULL SEMESTER COURSE**
- You MUST be registered in a course by this date to receive credit and grades. See chart above for mini and half-semester ADD/DROP deadlines.
21 Monday: Semester bill: second Installment Plan payment due.
23 Wednesday: TAP Certification begins. Students receiving TAP awards must be in full-time DAC (12 s.h. or more of Degree Applicable Credit) to be eligible for TAP. Failure to enroll in full-time DAC will result in the loss of the award.
1 Tuesday: Summer session registration begins.
11 Friday: College closes after last class.
- Classes resume.
- Semester bill - third and final Installment Plan payment due.
24 Thursday: Interim Progress Reports due from faculty.
28 Monday: August 2022 Diploma/Certificate Application and related application fee due in the Registrar’s Office, Netzer 130.
1 Friday: **WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE**
- Last day to drop a full semester course.
- Students graduating in May 2022 must file a Diploma/Certificate Application and related application fee in the Registrar’s Office - Netzer 130.
11 Monday: Beginning date for Fall 2022 pre-enrollment.
13 Wednesday: After this date, all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (less than 3 s.h.) will result in a $20 late fee.
18 Monday: Last day for students to make up Incomplete and Pending Grades from Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 or to file the Extension of Time Form.
28 Thursday: Last day to withdraw or take a leave of absence from the College. After this date, students must complete all coursework.
2 Monday: Last day for faculty to turn in grades for previously assigned Incomplete and Pending Grades or to file an Extension of Time Form.
10 Tuesday: Last day of regular class schedule.
11 Wednesday: **STUDY DAY, NO CLASSES**
12-18 Thursday through Wednesday:
- Finals Week. Special Schedule.
21 Saturday: COMMENCEMENT
Adding/Dropping Full Semester Courses Online
Add Full Semester Courses online from January 26th 8:00 am until February 1st at Midnight.
No signatures required for course drops/withdrawals. These can be processed online until the withdrawal dates for each part of term.
No signatures required for course adds from January 26th - February 1st, UNLESS:
- The course is a First Mini or Half Semester Course.
- The course requires department or instructor approval.
- The course is reserved for students in a designated major.
- You have not met the course prerequisite.
- You have a time conflict.
Students with any of the above problems MUST process add/drops via the Registrar's Office. All schedule adjustments for full semester courses made after February 1st at midnight require the instructor’s permission.
Note: An instructor adding a name to or deleting a student name from a roster does NOT CONSTITUTE an official add or drop. Students are academically responsible for making all schedule adjustments either on the web or via the Registrar’s Office. Students should always check their schedules carefully.