|Course TERM||Full Semester||1st Half||2nd Half||1st Mini||2nd Mini||3rd Mini|
|Start DATE||January 15||January 15||March 16||January 15||February 19||April 1|
|Last Day to Add without Signatures ||January 21||January 14||March 13||January 14||February 18||March 31|
|Schedule Adjustment  and Elect Pass/Fail||January 21||January 21||March 19||January 21||Day following 2nd Class||Day following 2nd Class|
|Last Day to ADD ||January 28||January 28||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class||Day following 3rd Class|
|Last Day to DROP with “W” ||March 20||February 13||April 14||February 5||March 18||April 22|
|P/F change to Letter||April 1||February 18||April 17||February 6||March 19||April 23|
|End DATE||May 6||March 6||May 6||February 18||March 31||May 6|
 Signatures are required to add a course after this date.
 After these dates, late fees apply ($20.00) for all schedule changes and “W” grades are assigned for drops.
 You MUST be registered in courses by this date in order to receive credit and grades.
 For Withdrawal from the college, go to the Student Development Office, Netzer Administration Building 119.
Spring 2020 Details by Month
- New Student orientation, advisement and registration.
- Last day to register. Any student who has not registered by this date will be assessed a $40 Late Registration Fee.
15 Wednesday: Classes Begin
- Add/Drop begins online and in the Registrar’s Office (Netzer 130).
21 Tuesday: **ADD/DROP Ends**
- After this date, all schedule adjustments (add/drop) for full semester courses will result in a $20 late fee.
- “W” grades are assigned for dropping a full semester course after this date.
- Last day to elect PASS/FAIL Grade option.
- After this date, all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (3 s.h. or more) will result in a $20 late fee.
- Last day for students with part-time enrollment to drop a course with no tuition liability.
28 Tuesday: **LAST DAY TO ADD A FULL SEMESTER COURSE**
- You MUST be registered in a course by this date to receive credit and grades. See chart above for mini and half-semester ADD/DROP deadlines.
- TAP Certification begins. Students receiving TAP awards must be full-time DAC (12 s.h. or more of Degree Applicable Credit) to be eligible for TAP. Failure to enroll in full-time DAC will result in the loss of the award.
- Semester bill: second Installment Plan payment due.
- Students graduating in May 2020 must file a Diploma/Certificate Application and related application fee in the Registrar’s Office - Netzer 130.
- Summer session registration begins.
- Interim Progress Reports due from faculty.
- College closes after the last evening class.
16 Monday: Classes resume.
20 Friday: **WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE**
- Last day to drop a full semester course.
- Semester bill: third and final Installment Plan payment due.
- August 2020 Diploma/Certificate Application and related application fee due in the Registrar’s Office, Netzer 130.
- Beginning date for Fall 2020 pre-enrollment.
- After this date, all Individual Course Enrollment, Independent Study, Internship and Teaching Assistantship forms (less than 3 s.h.) will result in a $20 late fee.
- Last day for students to make up Incomplete and Pending Grades from Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 or to file the Extension of Time Form.
- Last day to withdraw or take a leave of absence from the College. After this date, students must complete all coursework.
- Last day for faculty to turn in grades for previously assigned Incomplete and Pending Grades or to file an Extension of Time Form.
- Last day of regular class schedule.
29 Wednesday: **STUDY DAY, NO CLASSES**
April 30-May 6 Thursday through Wednesday
- Finals Week. Special Schedule.
9 Saturday: COMMENCEMENT
Adding/Dropping Full Semester Courses Online
Add/Drop Full Semester Courses online from January 15th 8:00 am until January 21st at Midnight.
No signatures required for course drops.
No signatures required for course adds from January 15th - January 21st, UNLESS:
- The course is a First Mini or Half Semester Course.
- The course is closed.
- The course requires department or instructor approval.
- The course is reserved for students in a designated major.
- You have not met the course prerequisite.
- You have a time conflict.
Students with any of the above problems MUST process signed add/drop forms at the Registrar's Office. All schedule adjustments for full semester courses made after January 21st at midnight require the instructor’s signature.
Note: An instructor adding a name to or deleting a student name from a roster does NOT CONSTITUTE an official add or drop. Students are academically responsible for making all schedule adjustments either on the web or by bringing a signed ADD/DROP form to the Registrar’s Office for processing. Students should always check their schedules carefully.