Students interested in this minor should contact the Art Department, 222 Fine Arts, 607.436.3717.
Core Courses 12 s.h.
- ARTS 140 Two-Dimensional Design -or- ARTS 141 Drawing 1
- CART 101 Intro to Computer Art
- Select two of the following:
- CART 204 3D Animation
- CART 205 Digital Video
- CART 206 Web Design
- CART 207 The Digital Print
- CART 208 Graphic/Publication Design
- CART 209 3D Modeling
- CART 210 Digital Photography
- CART 304 Advanced 3D Animation
- CART 305 Advanced Digital Video
- CART 306 Advanced Web Design
- CART 307 Advanced Digital Print
- CART 308 Advanced Graphic/Publications Design
- CART 309 Advanced 3D Modeling
- CART 310 Advanced Digital Photography
Selections 6 s.h.
Select two of the following:
- ARTH courses
- CART courses (different from the above list)
- ARTS courses CSCI courses
TOTAL 18 s.h.
1. College rules pertaining to curriculum majors also apply to curriculum minors
- Minor GPA of at least 2.0
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade unless offered Pass/Fail only
- One-half (1/2) of the minor coursework must be completed in residence
- No more than two courses may overlap between/among all majors/minors; any excess requires additional coursework
2. Check proper course selection, sequence and prerequisite requirements with the department of the minor