Students interested in this minor must contact the Math Department, 274 Fitzelle, 607.436.3708.
Core Courses 18 s.h.
- CSCI 100 Introduction to Computing Technology (3 s.h.)
- CSCI 116 Fundamentals of Programming (3 s.h.)
- CSCI 200 Practical Computer Course (3 s.h.)
- CSCI 242 Intro to Data Base Using (3 s.h.)
- CSCI 243 Unix/VMS Operating Systems (3 s.h.)
- CSCI 245 Intro to Web Programming (3 s.h.)
TOTAL 18 s.h.
1. College rules pertaining to curriculum majors also apply to curriculum minors
- Minor GPA of at least 2.0
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade unless offered Pass/Fail only
- One-half (1/2) of the minor coursework must be completed in residence
- No more than two courses may overlap between/among all majors/minors; any excess requires additional coursework
2. Check proper course selection, sequence and prerequisite requirements with the department of the minor