International students (non-US residents or citizens) must apply online and submit the required documents by its deadline. To apply and view individual program details, please see Graduate Admissions.
In addition, international students must submit the following documents:
- Submit your Academic Records
- You must submit official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Foreign Course Evaluation: You must obtain an evaluation of your non-US university transcript(s) from a credential evaluation service that is a member in good standing with the National Association of Credential Evaluation Service (NACES). You can visit www.naces.org for information about these services. The evaluation reports must be mailed directly to the SUNY Oneonta Office of Admissions.
- Submit English Language Proficiency Scores
Standardized Tests and English Language Proficiency Scores Test Minimum Score
79 (iBT); 550 (PBT) - Institution Code 2542
IELTS Bandwidth Scores of 6.5 or higher (no sub-score below 6.0) - Institution Code 902
112 Level Enclose copy of your ELS Certificate with your application or upon completion of ELS program
- Submit Financial Documentation
- In compliance with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) regulations, all international applicants must provide evidence of sufficient funds available for their studies. Bank statements amounts should total no less than $39,000 USD. Financial documentation must be in English and must be in United States Dollars (USD) or shown at the applicable conversion rate.
- Complete and submit the SUNY Oneonta Financial Statement (PDF) with original financial documents/banks statements verifying the availability of funding for undergraduate study in the United States.
- Submit copy of Passport and Visa photo pages
- Students must also submit a copy of Current I-20 if currently studying in the United States
Please send transcripts and other application materials to:
Office of Admissions
108 Ravine Parkway
Oneonta, New York 13820, USA
Ph: 1-607 436-2523