- Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
- Click Settings.
- Click Virtual Background.
- Click on an image to select the desired virtual background or add your own image by clicking +Add Image
- To disable Virtual Background, choose the option None.
MS Teams Background
Use Custom Backgrounds in Microsoft Teams
To use custom backgrounds in Microsoft Teams, follow these steps:
- Download an image that you want to show in the background.
- Browse to the Teams Uploads folder in the File Explorer.
(You will have to go to folder options > View > Hidden Items, to see the AppData folder.)
- Paste your image in that folder.
- Make a video call to someone.
- Click the three-dotted icon.
- Select Show background effects.
- Choose the image from the list.
* Note: Teams currently supports only custom photo backgrounds, video may not work for you.
Click thumbnail to download