Information Technology Services Employment:
ITS is Hiring for the Fall 2020 Semester!
There are a limited number of positions. Apply quickly!
Information Technology Services supports the college's critical data systems: e-mail, Banner SIS, wireless and wired networking, distance learning, computer labs, Blackboard LMS, desktop support, procurement, and more. We also assist students, faculty and staff with development of new services, with training and can provide documentation on existing services. Our website provides a wealth of detail on the support we provide, our strategic goals, our current project list, our staff, and much more.
As a member of the SUNY Oneonta community you have access to a variety of campus computing and networking resources through our campus portal.
For immediate assistance please call the IT Service Desk at (607) 436-4567.
To get started Log into ServiceNow.
What can you expect from ServiceNow? Here is a brief introduction and highlights:
- You have more control over your ticket…When you open a request or incident ticket, you will receive an email that is interactive. You can click a link in the email to look at your ticket, add information if necessary, and communicate with a technician.
- You decide if your ticket is closed… IT Services will now resolve tickets instead of closing them. You will receive an email with links that allow you to permanently close or reactivate your ticket with additional comments if necessary.
- Knowledge is power! You have access to an ever-expanding, searchable knowledge base and service catalog that will empower you to fix issues and submit requests without needing to call the Service Desk.
- Feedback helps us improve our services! In your ticket resolution email, you will also have a link to a survey to complete about your experience.
- Give it a try! Log into the ServiceNow portal and check it out!