- Must be in color.
- Recent (no older than 6 months).
- JPEG (JPG) file format, less than 1 MB in size.
- Portrait style, eyes to camera, head centered with extra space on all sides.
- Plain white or blue background.
- NO other people, hats, profile shots, sunglasses, gestures, or anything shielding your face.
- SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO TODAY!
- Photos that do not meet the above requirements will not be processed. If your photo was not accepted, you will be notified.
- Be sure you like your photo. There is a $20 fee for a replacement ID/Dining card.
How to take a selfie
- Stand or sit against a plan white or blue background.
- Have someone stand at least 3 feet away from you with your face centered in the photo screen and smile.
- Follow the instructions below to upload your photo.
Submit your photo online
- Log into GET using your Oneonta username and password
- Click on Submit ID Photo.
- Click on Browse to find your photo.
- Select photo, then click on Upload.
Your card will be printed and waiting for you when you arrive on campus. You must show a valid government-issued photo ID to pick up your ID/Dining Card. You will be the only person allowed to pick up your card. Cards may not be mailed.
Questions? Call the ID/Dining Card Office at 607-436-3367. Returning students are welcome to send us a selfie if you want a new photo on your ID/Dining card; but please note that there is a $20 fee for a replacement card.