ID/Dining Cards

College ID Card Uses

  • Official Campus Identification
  • Student Activity Card
  • Bus Pass
  • Door Access to your Residence Hall and across campus
  • Dining Plan
  • Retail Dining Dollars
  • Dragon Dollars
  • Library Card
  • Access to the Fitness Center

Do not lend your ID/Dining Card to anyone for any reason. Also, please note that your card has both a radio antennae and magnetic strip. Handle your card with care.

Lost ID/Dining Card

There are three ways to report a lost ID/Dining Card.

  1. Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.(when classes are in session) call the ID/Dining Card office at 607-436-3367 or stop by the office at the Red Dragon Outfitters.
  2. After hours, call University Police at 607-436-3550 or stop by their offices in Alumni Hall.
  3. You may deactivate your account online through GET via the myOneonta portal, the GET mobile app, or directly through GET. This will only deactivate your dining plan and Dragon Dollars. You must still contact the ID/Dining Card Office or University Police to deactivate the door access.

Replacement ID cards are $20.00

ID/Dining Card Office
Red Dragon Outfitters
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (when classes are in session)

Questions about your ID/Dining Card?
Email us!

Back to top