The following are changes that will continue to be piloted for each academic semester. If successful, the college will consider making these changes permanent.
- Parking will be considered “open” daily from 6:00 p.m. until 2:00 a.m. Monday through Friday, each day. Additionally, from 6:00 a.m. on Saturday until 2:00 a.m. on Sunday morning and from 6:00 a.m. on Sunday until 2:00 a.m. on Monday morning parking will be considered “open”. Open parking is defined as any vehicle may park in any Purple or Yellow parking space, except residential parking lots (green signs). See Parking Regulations for overnight visitor parking rules.
- Visitors and guests parking on campus (individuals with no affiliation to the college) may park, without a permit, in any non-residential parking lot Monday through Friday from 6:00 pm until 2:00 am, Saturday from 6:00 am until 2:00 am Sunday morning and Sunday from 6:00 am until 2:00 am Monday morning. A visitor or guest is defined as a person with no affiliation with the college. The term “visitor or guest” does not include faculty, staff, students, vendors, or persons working for construction companies involved in projects on campus.
- Vehicles belonging to members of the campus community (individuals with an affiliation with the college) will be required to register a vehicle parked on campus, no matter what time or day the vehicle is parked.
Consistent with current policy, the following restrictions remain in force:
- Overnight visitor parking (any day from 2:00 a.m. until 8:00 a.m.) requires a temporary parking permit obtainable at University Police and is restricted to designated areas. (Lot 39 - Tobey Commuter Lot and Lot 79 - Tennis Court Lot)
- Members of the campus community (e.g., students, faculty, staff, and contractors) are required to register any vehicle parked on campus, regardless of the time or day.
- Regulations pertaining to no parking zones, 30-minute zones, fire safety zones, handicapped parking areas, loading docks and all restricted areas will be enforced at all times.
- Visitors are required to obtain a temporary parking permit Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 pm.
- The Admissions parking area is restricted to Admission’s visitors at all times.