- Visitors and guests parking on campus (Visitors are individuals with NO affiliation to the college) may park, without a permit, in any non-residential parking lot Monday through Friday from 6:00 pm until 2:00 am, Saturday from 6:00 am until 2:00 am and on Sunday 6:00 am until 2:00 am Monday morning. All visitor's that will be staying OVERNIGHT will NEED a quest parking pass. A visitor or guest is defined as a person with no affiliation with the college. The term “visitor or guest” does not include faculty, staff, students, vendors, or persons working for construction companies involved in projects on campus.
- Vehicles belonging to members of the campus community (individuals with an affiliation with the college) will be required to register a vehicle parked on campus, no matter what time or day the vehicle is parked.
Consistent with current policy, the following restrictions remain in force:
- Overnight visitor parking (any day from 2:00 a.m. until 8:00 a.m.) requires a temporary parking permit obtainable at University Police and is restricted to designated areas. (Lot 39 - Tobey Commuter Lot and Lot 79 - Tennis Court Lot)
- Members of the campus community (e.g., students, faculty, staff, and contractors) are required to register any vehicle parked on campus, regardless of the time or day.
- Regulations pertaining to no parking zones, 30-minute zones, fire safety zones, handicapped parking areas, loading docks and all restricted areas will be enforced at all times.
- Visitors are required to obtain a temporary parking permit Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 pm.
- The Admissions parking area is restricted to Admission’s visitors at all times.