Support Economics and Business
Alumni, faculty, staff, and friends are making the economics and business programs stronger by contributing to scholarship campaigns and other initiatives for excellence! Their generosity is increasing the number of scholarship awards every year.
You can help to multiply the awards again by contributing to an endowed scholarship fund of your choice. You have the option of submitting your contribution using a credit card through a secure server transaction, or by check or money order.
Please be certain to specifically request that your gift is directed to one of the following in the “Other” field:
- Economics and Business Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. Ignatius J. H. Ts'ao Scholarship
- John Doherty Scholarship
- John and Claudia DeMelis “Founders Scholarship in Accounting”
- George F. Ring, Jr and Ellen Smith Ring Scholarship
- Steven Edelstein Scholarship in Honor of Dr. Foster Brown
- Economics and Business Academic Excellence and Improvement Fund - A multipurpose fund providing financial support for excellence and program improvement.
Thank you for joining donors from the alumni, faculty, staff, and friends of the Business Department. Unrestricted gifts may be made to the Fund for Oneonta.