Administrative Assistant 1 & Office Manager
110 Netzer Administration Building
We are also assisted by our terrific student staff members that include Peer Assistants, Office Assistants, Interns and Course Facilitators.
On Campus Recruiting
The Career Development Center is happy to work with employers to recruit on campus during the academic year. We can arrange a time and location to set up an information table or session. If you are interested in visiting campus or in registering for a DragonLink account to post internships, part-time and full-time jobs, please call 607-436-2534 or send a request by email to email@example.com.
Services for Students & Alumni
The following are the services available to all enrolled students and alumni who have completed a degree:
- Career Counseling
- Professional Document Critiques (Resume, Cover Letter, and Personal Statement)
- Credential Folder Services Through Interfolio.com
- Access to Job and Internship Opportunities Posted on DragonLink
- Assistance with Job Search or Graduate School Search & Application Process
- Career Development Class - PROF 100, Survey of Career Fields
- Mock Interviews
- On-campus Events:
- Graduate and Professional School Fair
- Job and Internship Fair
- Student Employee Appreciation Day
- On-campus Recruitment Throughout the Year
- Teacher Recruitment Days
We hope you will take advantage of the resources available through the Career Development Center and we look forward to seeing you in the office!
Services for Faculty & Clubs/Organizations
The Career Development Center is available to all faculty, and students in clubs/organizations on-campus, to support our students through the career planning process. We offer presentations in many different areas and are happy to help meet the needs of our students.