We are also assisted by our terrific student staff members that include Peer Assistants, Office Assistants, Interns and Course Facilitators.
Career Library Holdings
You may borrow most titles for 3 business days. Just pop into our office to sign them out!
On Campus Recruiting
The Career Development Center is happy to work with employers to recruit on campus during the academic year. We can arrange a time and location to set up an information table or session. If you are interested in visiting campus or in registering for a DragonLink account to post internships, part-time and full-time jobs, please call 607-436-2534 or send a request by email to email@example.com.
Services for Students
The following are the services available to all enrolled students:
- Career Counseling
- Resume and Cover Letter Critiques
- Credential Folder Services (Through Interfolio.com)
- Posting of Full- time and Part-time Job Opportunities
- Internship Opportunities - U.S. and Abroad
- New York City Internship Fair
- Job, Internship & Volunteer Expo
- Assistance with professional job search
- Career Development Class - PROF 100, Survey of Career Fields
- Career Library
- Video Recorded Mock Interviews
- On-campus Recruitment
- Graduate and Professional School Fair
- Teacher Recruitment Days
- Student Employment Day
We hope you will take advantage of the resources available through the Career Development Center and we look forward to seeing you in the office.
Services for Faculty
The Career Development Center is available to all faculty to help with teaching our students the career planning process. We offer presentations in many different settings and would be happy to help meet the needs of your students. Please contact the CDC for more information about the following presentations or programs.
- Classroom Presentations including, but not limited to: Resume Writing, Cover Letters, Job Searching, Interviewing, Social Media, Career Search, MBTI, etc.
- Club and Organization Presentations