For your next conference or event, experience the beauty of New York’s Central Leatherstocking Region. Geographically, SUNY Oneonta is between all New York’s metropolitan areas and offers flexible and affordable accommodations for productive meetings and exceptional special events.
The Morris Conference Center features large and small meeting spaces, two full-service dining facilities and lodging rooms. Ask about additional meeting space available on SUNY Oneonta’s beautiful campus.
We look forward to working with you to plan your next conference or event!
Looking for space on a specific date? Have an idea that you'd like to talk over with one of our staff?
Feel free to give us a call at 607-436-2184.
Here's what we will ask you when you call:
- What is the date of your event?
- What times will you use the space(s)?
- How many people do you expect?
- How will you want the room(s) set up?
- Will you be ordering food?
- Will you need AV equipment, such as a laptop with a projector?
If you don't know the answers, please call anyway. We will be happy to work with you as you work out your details.