Dragon Dollars is an optional spending account. It may be used on campus and at participating off campus restaurants. Dragon Dollar gift cards are also available for sale and may be used anywhere Dragon Dollars are accepted.
You may fund your Dragon Dollars Account by:
- Checking the appropriate box on the college bill.
- Calling the ID/Dining Card Office at (607) 436-3367 (credit/debit cards).
- Visiting the ID/Dining Card Office in the Red Dragon Outfitters (credit/debit cards, checks & cash accepted).
- Go to EZadd.oneonta.edu (Get).
You can purchase a gift card by:
- Calling the ID/Dining Card Office at (607) 436-3367 (credit/debit cards) .
- Visiting the ID/Dining Card Office in the Red Dragon Outfitters (credit/debit cards, checks & cash accepted) .
- Go to reddragonoutfitters.oneonta.edu.
On campus uses include:
- Purchases at the Red Dragon Outfitters-O-State apparel, supplies and more .
- Textbooks at Damascene Book Cellar.
- Purchases from the Marketplace.
- Copies at Milne Library.
- Food at any dining facility.
- Pay parking fees & fines.
- Vending machines.
- CUAC tickets.
- ORC trips.
- Health Center services.
- Purchase additional computer print quota.
|Retail Dining Dollars||Dragon Dollars|
|Food items only||Used for a variety of purchases|
|Non-Refundable||Refundable upon request at semester end or upon separation from the college. All Dragon Dollar refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee. Balances less than $5 after the processing fee will NOT be refunded.|
|Only used on campus||Used both on campus and at many off-campus eateries|
|Part of dining plan||An optional spending account|