The James ’75 and Mary Ajello Internship Fund awards recipients up to $5,000. It encourages students to undertake internship opportunities by offsetting a variety of costs like housing, food, tuition and program fees, transportation and airfare, and by providing a living stipend.
Award winners must be registered in a credit-bearing internship (e.g. POLS 3697 or 4697) to receive funds.
The Jay Jacobs ’77 Fund for Experiential Learning awards funds for credit-bearing internships, study abroad, or field experiences like Model UN or the New Hampshire Presidential Primary trip. Monetary assistance offsets a variety of costs that may discourage students from taking these opportunities.
Award winners must be registered in a credit-bearing study abroad program, internship (e.g. POLS 3697 or 4697), or a course to receive the funds.
- Calls for applications for Fall, Spring, and Summer typically come out each semester.
- Eligibility: Any Political Science, International Studies, or International Development Studies major with a cumulative GPA over 2.5
- For more information about these awards, internships, or study abroad, please see your advisor, the department’s internship coordinator (Prof. Wilkerson), or the department chair (Prof. Heindl).
- Summer and Fall experiences: April 15
- Fall experiences: November 1
Please complete the linked application form to be considered.