A suite room is designed to house six students. The door from the main corridor opens into a common room, which has three double bedrooms and a shared bathroom. Suite-style living combines privacy with ample opportunity for interpersonal interaction with others living in the building. Bathrooms are located within each suite for residents' convenience. Suite buildings are coed with separate gendered rooms living on the same floor. Blodgett, Curtis, MacDuff, and Matteson are the suite-style buildings on campus.
Apartments are located in Higgins Hall and are similar to suites but some have single rooms, kitchen facilities (except an oven), and larger living spaces. Alcohol is permitted for students 21 and older who live in Higgins Hall. Restrictions are outlined in the Higgins Hall Alcohol Policy.
For Your Convenience - Suite Rooms
- Each residence hall is fully equipped with a study lounge, recreation space, laundry, vending machines, and a computer lab.
- Your mail is delivered directly to your hall.
- Cable TV is available in the recreation lounge and a cable connection with basic cable service is provided in each room, at no additional cost.
- The college furnishes each student with a single bed, desk, chair, dresser and built-in closet (common rooms also have a dining table/chairs and an upholstered chair).
- Local and long-distance phone service is provided at no additional cost, and each bedroom has its own phone line.
- Each room has 1 Ethernet port per occupant as well as wireless access.