A suite room is designed to house six students. The door from the main corridor opens into a common room, which has three double bedrooms and a shared bathroom. Suite-style living combines privacy with ample opportunity for interpersonal interaction with others living in the building. Bathrooms are located within each suite for residents' convenience. Suite buildings are coed with separate gendered rooms living on the same floor. Blodgett, Curtis, MacDuff, and Matteson are the suite-style buildings on campus.
Apartments are located in Higgins Hall and are similar to suites but some have single rooms, kitchen facilities (except an oven), and larger living spaces. Alcohol is permitted for students 21 and older who live in Higgins Hall. Restrictions are outlined in the Higgins Hall Alcohol Policy.
For Your Convenience - Suite Rooms
- Each residence hall is fully equipped with a study lounge, recreation space, laundry, vending machines, kitchen and a computer lab.
- Cable TV is available in the recreation lounge.
- The college furnishes each student with a single bed, desk, chair, dresser and built-in closet (common rooms also have a dining table/chairs and an upholstered chair).
- Local and long-distance phone service is provided at no additional cost. Students need to contact IT Services to request the phone jack to be turned on.
- Each room has WiFi and can request to turn on the wired connection to the internet.