Fall & Spring Comprehensive Student Fees (12+ Credits)
- College Fee ($25.00)- a mandatory fee required for all SUNY campuses.
- Intercollegiate Athletic Fee ($234.00)- supports men's and women's sports and athletic facilities, some of which are an indoor pool, indoor and outdoor tracks, two fitness rooms, gymnasiums, soccer, baseball, softball fields and an all-weather field which can be used by students. (undergrad only)
- Student Activity Fee($116.50) - supports Student Association sponsored campus activities which include, but are not limited to, campus organizations, intramural athletics, concerts, plays, student media, "Red Dragon Safe Escorts", free rides on Oneonta Public Transit, non-medical funding of Oneonta Emergency Squad, a portion of College Camp, scholarships and free legal advice.
- Student Life Fee ($24) - supports programming for lectures, multicultural events, performing arts, movies, and other student-centered special events organized by A/C, the Activities Council.
- Technology Fee ($235.50)-supports technology services for students such as multimedia classrooms, library systems, general access computer labs, software, internet bandwidth, and technical support and consultation.
- Student Health Fee ($187.50)- allows access to the on-campus health center which provides care for illness and injuries, men's and women's health services, psychiatric counseling and health education along with other services.
- Transcript Fee ($5.00)- billed each semester and allows current and former students to order transcripts at no additional cost.
- Transportation Fee ($7.50) - Supports student transportation services on-campus, within the City of Oneonta, and to other areas in Otsego County served by Oneonta Public Transit, including Cooperstown.
Tuition & Fees
Costs listed are per semester (Estimated as of May 2019.)
Number of Credit Hours
|Comprehensive Fee Undergrad||NYS Resident Undergrad Tuition||
Non-Resident Undergrad Tuition
Non-Resident Undergrad 100% Online tuition**
**This rate is only available to out-of-state students enrolled in an exclusively online program or course who a) for a given term is enrolled exclusively in online distance learning course(s); and b) has not had an address within the borders of New York State at any point between July 1st and June 30th of a given State-operated campus fiscal year;