Fall 2021 Comprehensive Student Fees (12+ Credits; Estimated as of April 16, 2021)
- College Fee ($25.00)- a mandatory fee required for all SUNY campuses.
- Intercollegiate Athletic Fee ($239.00)- Supports 21 varsity sport teams, all indoor and outdoor athletic and recreation facilities, 3 fitness centers, and Intramurals and Recreation for all students.
- Student Activity Fee ($235.50) - Student engagement is a hallmark of the Oneonta experience. The Student Association has approved a reduced fee, funding over 130 events including concerts and lectures, and hands-on activities. Most of these events are online or hybrid. The SA recognizes over 115 clubs and organizations and most have pivoted to online meetings and events. There will be 1000+ activities available to all students. The fee also funds WONY on-air or by stream, and the yearbook which will be mailed to all graduating students who request it.
- Student Life Fee ($24) - supports programming for lectures, multicultural events, performing arts, movies, and other student-centered special events organized by A/C, the Activities Council. This fee has not been reduced as a full schedule of events is available to all students.
- Technology Fee ($235.50)- supports expanded technology services to enable fully on-line and hybrid course modalities as well as student information systems, software packages, secure networking, and other services to enhance remote and face-to-face learning.
- Student Health Fee ($204.00)- the Health Center provides both in-person services and full array of virtual services to enable access to individual counseling, group counseling, crisis services and outreach programs. Tele-health is provided whenever possible regardless of student location. The Health Educator provides online prevention programming for all students that includes educational programs and social media campaigns
- Transcript Fee ($5.00)- billed each semester and allows current and former students to order transcripts at no additional cost.
- Transportation Fee ($7.50) - Supports student transportation services on-campus, within the City of Oneonta, and to other areas in Otsego County served by Oneonta Public Transit, including Cooperstown. Students who are taking all classes remotely and not living in the Oneonta area this semester have the opportunity to waive this fee before the semester begins.
Tuition & Fees
Costs listed are per semester (Estimated and subject to change.)
Number of Credit Hours
|Comprehensive Fee Undergrad||NYS Resident Undergrad Tuition||
Non-Resident Undergrad Tuition
Non-Resident Undergrad 100% Online tuition**
**This rate is only available to out-of-state students enrolled in an exclusively online program, who a) for a given term is enrolled exclusively in online distance learning course(s); and b) has not had an address within the borders of New York State at any point between July 1st and June 30th of a given State-operated campus fiscal year.