Fall 2022 Comprehensive Student Fees (12+ Credits; Estimated as of June 6, 2022)
- College Fee ($25.00)- a mandatory fee required for all SUNY campuses.
- Intercollegiate Athletic Fee ($244.00)- Supports 21 varsity sport teams, all indoor and outdoor athletic and recreation facilities, 3 fitness centers, and Intramurals and Recreation for all students.
- Student Activity Fee ($125.00) - Student engagement is a hallmark of the Oneonta experience. The Student Association has approved a reduced fee, funding over 130 events including concerts and lectures, and hands-on activities. Most of these events are online or hybrid. The SA recognizes over 115 clubs and organizations and most have pivoted to online meetings and events. There will be 1000+ activities available to all students. The fee also funds WONY on-air or by stream, and the yearbook which will be mailed to all graduating students who request it.
- Student Life Fee ($24) - supports programming for lectures, multicultural events, performing arts, movies, and other student-centered special events organized by A/C, the Activities Council. This fee has not been reduced as a full schedule of events is available to all students.
- Technology Fee ($243.00)- supports expanded technology services to enable fully on-line and hybrid course modalities as well as student information systems, software packages, secure networking, and other services to enhance remote and face-to-face learning.
- Student Health Fee ($206.50)- the Health Center provides both in-person services and full array of virtual services to enable access to individual counseling, group counseling, crisis services and outreach programs. Tele-health is provided whenever possible regardless of student location. The Health Educator provides online prevention programming for all students that includes educational programs and social media campaigns
- Transcript Fee ($5.00)- billed each semester and allows current and former students to order transcripts at no additional cost.
- Transportation Fee ($7.50) - Supports student transportation services on-campus, within the City of Oneonta, and to other areas in Otsego County served by Oneonta Public Transit, including Cooperstown.
Tuition & Fees
Costs listed are per semester (Estimated and subject to change.)
Number of Credit Hours
|Comprehensive Fee Undergrad||NYS Resident Undergrad Tuition||
Non-Resident Undergrad Tuition
Non-Resident Undergrad 100% Online tuition**
**This rate is only available to out-of-state students enrolled in an exclusively online degree program, who a) for a given term is enrolled exclusively in online distance learning course(s); and b) has not had an address within the borders of New York State at any point between July 1st and June 30th of a given State-operated campus fiscal year.