Fall 2020 Comprehensive Student Fees (12+ Credits)
- College Fee ($25.00)- a mandatory fee required for all SUNY campuses.
- Intercollegiate Athletic Fee ($140.00)- Supports 21 varsity sport teams, all indoor and outdoor athletic and recreation facilities, 3 fitness centers, and Intramurals and Recreation for all students.
For Fall 2020, whether in-person or remote, additional opportunities include a calendar of weekly workouts and fitness options for beginners to experts, virtual athletic leadership academy training and mental health and well-being curricula.
- Student Activity Fee ($100.00) - supports Student Association sponsored campus activities which include, but are not limited to, campus organizations, daily activities (most virtual or live with streaming available), plays, student media, "Red Dragon Safe Escorts", free transportation for shopping, non-medical funding of Oneonta Emergency Squad, a portion of College Camp, scholarships and free legal advice.
- Student Life Fee ($24) - supports programming for lectures, multicultural events, performing arts, movies, and other student-centered special events organized by A/C, the Activities Council.
- Technology Fee ($235.50)- supports technology services for students such as multimedia classrooms, library systems, general and remote access to computer labs, software, internet bandwidth, and technical support and consultation.
- Student Health Fee ($196.50)- allows access to the on-campus health center which provides care for illness and injuries, men's and women's health services, Mental Health counseling, psychiatry services and health education along with other services. During Covid, all counseling and psychiatry services will be provided on-line and the Health Center will offer Tele-health appointments whenever possible.
- Transcript Fee ($5.00)- billed each semester and allows current and former students to order transcripts at no additional cost.
- Transportation Fee ($7.50) - Supports student transportation services on-campus, within the City of Oneonta, and to other areas in Otsego County served by Oneonta Public Transit, including Cooperstown.
Tuition & Fees
Costs listed are per semester (Estimated and subject to change.)
Number of Credit Hours
|Comprehensive Fee Undergrad||NYS Resident Undergrad Tuition||
Non-Resident Undergrad Tuition
Non-Resident Undergrad 100% Online tuition**
**This rate is only available to out-of-state students enrolled in an exclusively online program, who a) for a given term is enrolled exclusively in online distance learning course(s); and b) has not had an address within the borders of New York State at any point between July 1st and June 30th of a given State-operated campus fiscal year.