How to Apply as a Non-Degree Student

To apply as a non-degree undergraduate or graduate student, please complete the online non-degree application and submit the required applicable documentation outlined below. Decisions will not be made until all materials have been received.
Please DO NOT fill out this non-degree application if you are participating in the College in High School Program! Students in participating high schools apply using the specific College in High School application, obtained through your high school.

Please complete the online non-degree application. In addition to the non-degree application, applicants must submit following documentation:

  • official HSED or GED score report/completion certificate, or
  • official high school transcript including graduation date or showing award of diploma, or
  • official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended

High school students, (rising seniors) must also submit letters of recommendation from their guidance counselor and principal.

The application deadline for Winter and Summer terms is the Wednesday before the first week of classes and for Spring and Fall terms the application deadline is the Thursday before the first week of classes.

Back to top