Get Red Dragon Ready!
Confirm your enrollment by paying your deposit(s). ($100 for tuition & $100 for housing) Deposits must be postmarked by May 1, 2021.
- Online: You can pay the deposit online on your Application Status Page: Forms Section, Reply Form - Undergraduate
- Mail: Make your check payable to SUNY Oneonta and send it to: Admissions Office, SUNY Oneonta, 108 Ravine Parkway, Oneonta, NY 13820
|June 11||Deadline to complete the College Credit in the High School Survey in Applicant Status Page|
|June 30||Deadline to submit Health Forms in Applicant Status Page|
|July 1 - July 15||
Complete Online Orientation
(link will be sent to your Oneonta email address)
|August 1||Suggested deadline to submit forms to Accessibility Resources|
|August 18-21||New Student Arrival & Orientation|
*Key Dates and Deadlines are tentative and subject to change.
All newly admitted students must register for myOneonta. To register, go to the user account page and follow the instructions provided. You will need your Oneonta username and student ID, which can be found in your acceptance letter.
Once registered, you can access myOneonta or follow the link at the top of any SUNY Oneonta webpage.
Upon paying your deposit, you will manage the following enrollment steps through myOneonta:
- Complete your housing questionnaire and application forms
- Access required student health forms
- Register for Fitness Center access
- Submit your housing request form, available after February 17 in myOneonta
- Complete the College Credit in the High School Survey, available on your Applicant Status Page - due June 11
- Complete your health history forms, linked from your Applicant Status Page - due June 30
- Complete required online orientation component, available July 1 in myOneonta - due July 15
Check your personal and Oneonta email accounts regularly. Email is our official means of communication and many important updates and reminders will be sent to you via email. If you are not receiving emails from us, please call the Office of Admissions at 1-800-SUNY-123 so we can update your personal email address.
Looking for a place to learn more about what it is like to be a student at SUNY Oneonta? Follow our current students through the MyOneontaLife Instagram account and tweet with us @SUNY_Oneonta. Meet other accepted and current students, learn more about Oneonta, express yourself and more through the SUNY Oneonta Class of 2025 Facebook group.
Final High School Transcripts – an official final transcript (with signature or seal and date of graduation) must be forwarded to the Office of Admissions. Please request your school counselor to forward upon graduation.
College Transcripts – a final official transcript from all colleges where you have completed classes for college credit must be sent directly from the colleges' Registrar's Office. In order to be considered a final official transcript it must: include all coursework completed prior to enrolling at SUNY Oneonta, post any degree(s) received and have no incomplete or in-progress grades.
Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) scores - have your test scores sent directly from the appropriate testing agency to the Office of Admissions.
Get Your Oney Swag
Although you can’t browse our Oneonta-themed merch in person, you can still get all your Red Dragon swag! Visit Red Dragon Outfitters online to order T-shirts, sweats, hats, dorm supplies, coffee mugs, car stickers and more! Order online, by phone at (607) 436-2357 or email email@example.com.