The Office of Community Standards is responsible for communicating the college’s behavioral expectations via the Code of Student Conduct. The office provides educational opportunities which foster student learning, personal integrity, and ethical development by holding student’s accountable for behavior that is not consistent with the college’s expectations. The Office of Community Standards assists in development of positive decision-making skills that impact student’s lives and prepare them to enter a global society while promoting healthy and safe lifestyles.
The Office of Community Standards provides the following services:
- Develop and update student code of conduct
- Train standing disciplinary board
- Support and educate victims
- Student Advocacy & helping students to understand their rights and policies on campus
- Provide training and educational opportunities to students (areas including conflict management, title IX, academic dishonesty, peer mediation, etc.)
Vote Registry, Request Ballots & Election Reminders via TurboVote!