Academic Advisement Online Forms


  1. Click on the desired form.

  2. Download and complete the form as directed.

  3. Obtain the required signatures.

  4. Submit forms in person, by mail, or by email to the office listed on the form.

Academic Advisement Forms

Please submit the following forms to Academic Advisement via email at or in person at 100 Netzer Administration Building.

Change of Major

Prior Approval (for transfer credit)

Academic Leave Form

Transfer Credit Re-evaluation

Related Forms

Please submit the following forms to the appropriate offices listed on the form.

Course Repeat Appeal Form

Application for Readmission

Request for Academic Review

Registrar Related Forms

Back to top