Fall Admitted Students

Share the good news! #YesOneonta


Please be advised, effective April 22, 2019 transfer housing for the Fall 2019 semester has closed. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions. 

What's Next?

Confirm your enrollment by paying your deposit(s).  ($100 for tuition & $100 for housing) Deposits must be postmarked by May 1, 2019.

** On-campus housing for transfer students is limited and on a first come, first served basis. If you wish to live on campus, you should pay your deposits as soon as possible.

Payment Options 

  1. Online: You can pay the deposit online on your Application Status Page: Forms Section, Reply Form - Undergraduate
  2. Mail: Make your check payable to SUNY Oneonta and send it to: Admissions Office, SUNY Oneonta, 108 Ravine Parkway, Oneonta, NY 13820

Set up your myOneonta user account using the Oneonta Username and Student ID found on your acceptance letter

Log in to your myOneonta account to access important information and complete essential steps such as confirming enrollment, viewing your financial aid package, viewing your transfer credit in DegreeWorks, Orientation details, accessing your Oneonta email account, and completing the housing application.

Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid

FAFSA Code – 002847

TAP Code – 0930

Respond promptly to any inquiries from our Financial Aid Office. Visit the Financial Aid site for more information and assistance.

Check your personal and Oneonta email accounts regularly.  Email is our official means of communication and many important updates and reminders will be sent to you via email.  If you are not receiving emails from us, please call so we can update your personal email address.

Share the good news, use #yesoneonta when posting on social media!

Looking for a place to learn more about what it is like to be a student at SUNY Oneonta? Follow our current students through the MyOneontaLife Instagram account and tweet with us @SUNY_Oneonta. Meet other accepted and current students, learn more about Oneonta, express yourself and more through the SUNY Oneonta Transfer Facebook group.

Final High School Transcripts – an official final transcript (with signature or seal and date of graduation) must be forwarded to the Office of Admissions. Please request your school counselor to forward upon graduation.

College Transcripts – a final official transcript from all colleges you have attended must be sent directly from the colleges' Registrar's Office. In order to be considered a final official transcript it must: include all coursework completed prior to enrolling at SUNY Oneonta, post any degree(s) received and have no incomplete or in progress grades.

Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) scores - have your test scores sent directly from the appropriate testing agency to the Office of Admissions.

If you choose to decline your acceptance or would like to defer your application, please contact the Office of Admissions.

Refund requests should be made in writing to the Office of Admissions prior to May 1, 2019, or 30 days from the date of your acceptance if admitted after April 1, 2019. Deposits are non-refundable after the due date.

Back to top