What are the health requirements to attend SUNY Oneonta?
- Proof of immunity to measles/mumps/rubella. Two MMR immunizations or titers proving immunity for students born on/after January 1, 1957. Documentation may be provided by a completed Proof of Immunization Form, physician's office printout, or certificate from high school or other postsecondary institution.
- Meningococcal Meningitis vaccine within the past 5 years, confirmed through a certificate of immunization, or a self report signed by the student or parent. Alternatively, the student or parent may sign an acknowledgment of meningococcal disease risks and refusal of the meningitis immunization. The refusal can be completed on the health center portal.
- Health History which is completed on the health center portal. A physical exam is not a health requirement if the student will not be playing an NCAA sport.
- International students must also have documented proof of TB testing from their home country. We recommend having their home health care providers complete the International Student Proof of Immunization Form which includes required immunizations and TB testing.
- Insurance-private insurance information must be submitted on the health center portal.