Requesting Your Medical Records

Medical transcript requests must be made in writing. There is no charge for these records.

Please note, we are unable to keep Health & Immunization Records on file for longer than ten years after your last year of attendance at SUNY Oneonta. If it has been longer than ten years since you have attended, we will no longer have your file.

Please be sure to include the following with your written release:

  • Name used while attending SUNY Oneonta.
  • SUNY Oneonta identification number or social security number.
  • Date of last semester you attended SUNY Oneonta.
  • A note stating where you would like the record(s) mailed.
  • Your signature and a phone number where you can be reached should we have any questions.

Our mailing address is:

Student Health Center
SUNY Oneonta
Oneonta, NY 13820

This page is intended to provide you with information on immunization and vaccine services offered at Student Health Services. By providing you with the opportunity to take advantage of these services it is our goal to keep you as healthy as possible during your stay on campus. Students under the age of 18 years must have written parental/guardian consent before any vaccine is given.

All student information held at the Health and Wellness Center is strictly confidential, and will not be released without written or phone consent by the student. This includes inquiries from parents, private health care providers, professors, and other students. Students under 18 year of age must have parental permission to be seen and treated at the Health and Wellness Center, with the exception of emergency situations, emancipated minors, or reproductive health issues.


Health and Wellness Center

Phone: (607) 436-3573

Fax: (607) 436-2074


Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30pm


Back to top