- Access “Faculty Services” at myOneonta
- Enter Username and Password; click [login];
- Click [Web Services]
- Click on [Faculty & Advisors]; read FERPA agreement; click on [I agree]
You should be on the Faculty Services Menu
- Click on [Midterm Grades]
- Select correct TERM; click on [Submit]
- Select desired CRN; click on [Submit]
- Enter grades by clicking on grade box for each student and selecting appropriate grade.
- Submit grades by clicking on [Submit] at the bottom of the grade page. The page will “Refresh” after you click Submit. You will then see this statement near the top of the page and below Mid Term Grades: The changes you made were saved successfully.
- To enter grades for another course: scroll to bottom of current grade page; click on [CRN Selection]; click on desired CRN, click on [Submit]; click on [Midterm Grades] enter grades and click on [Submit].
- Don’t forget to log out. After clicking the [Submit] box, click on Exit at the top right of the screen. To log out of my.Oneonta click on [myMenu] and [Sign Out]
- Click on HELP while you are on the grading sheet for an explanation of midterm grades.
- Please click Submit often. There is a 10 minute time limit.
- The column titled “Last Attend Date” is to be used only if you are withdrawing a student from your class..
- If you notice a grading error after you have submitted web grades, you will be able to make changes UNTIL grades are rolled to the students’ academic history. Grades will appear in the pull down box until they have been rolled, at which point they will be “frozen” on your web page.
- Students can access grades via myOneonta.
Questions? Call Maureen Artale at x3216 or e-mail Maureen.Artale@oneonta.edu