Are you getting ready to MoVe OuT?
SUNY Oneonta Move Out wants YOUR stuff!
If you live on campus or off there are ways for you to donate your gently used items leaving for the year. All items will be given away during our community “Free Sale.”
On campus students: drop off items in the first floor lounge of building until May 16, 2021
Off campus students: drop off their gently used or new items to the Otsego ReUse Center (off of River St). The Otsego ReUse Center on 23 Duane St will be collecting items 9-5 pm May 16-21, 2022.
Examples of what is accepted:
- Clothing- All items must be clean. Bundle or tie shoes together so they don’t lose each other!
- Office Supplies- binders, loose leaf paper, folders, pens, pencils, crayons, tape, etc.
- Blankets and Linens- All items must be clean. This includes towels, linens, bedding, pillows, etc.
- Furniture- futons, microwaves, end tables, rugs, etc.
- Food and Toiletries- Should not be expired. No perishables please. Unused toothpaste, toothbrush, dental floss, partially used laundry detergent or cleaning supplies accepted.
- Small household items- Dishes, baskets, lamps, art supplies, school supplies, pots and pans, vases, brooms, decorations, etc. Please wrap fragile and glass items in newspaper. NO SHARP KNIVES
Any questions? Contact Rachel.email@example.com
Each spring the College partners with the Otsego ReUse Center to collect gently used items from students as they move off campus, and the goods are made available for free at an annual event at the center. In a typical year approximately 5 tons of material are saved from the landfill and given new life by donating to the community.