Students planning to complete the requirements for this minor must make all arrangements with the Department of Languages and Literatures, 300 Schumacher, 607.436.3409.
Core Courses 18 s.h.
Selections of upper-division courses in French language, Literature, and/or civilization (higher than FREN 104)
TOTAL 18 s.h.
**FREN 104 or approved equivalent (i.e., 4 years of high school French) is a prerequisite for all upper-division courses.
1. College rules pertaining to curriculum majors also apply to curriculum minors
- Minor GPA of at least 2.0
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade unless offered Pass/Fail only
- One-half (1/2) of the minor coursework must be completed in residence
- No more than two courses may overlap between/among all majors/minors; any excess requires additional coursework
2. Check proper course selection, sequence and prerequisite requirements with the department of the minor