If interested in the Environmental Biology minor please contact the Department of Geography and Environmental Sustainability, 317 Milne Library, 607.436.3459.
Core Courses 20 s.h.
- ENVS 101 Environmental Science
- ENVS 201 Environmental Issues
- ENVS 250 Environmental Monitoring
- ENVS 320 Technical Science Writing
- BIOL 181 Biology II
- BIOL 282 General Ecology
TOTAL 20 s.h.
1. College rules pertaining to curriculum majors also apply to curriculum minors
- Minor GPA of at least 2.0
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade unless offered Pass/Fail only
- One-half (1/2) of the minor coursework must be completed in residence
- No more than two courses may overlap between/among all majors/minors; any excess requires additional coursework
2. Check proper course selection, sequence and prerequisite requirements with the department of the minor