This minor is only available to students who matriculated prior to Fall 2019.
If interested in the Environmental Biology minor please contact the Department of Geography and Environmental Sustainability, 317 Milne Library, 607.436.3459.
Core Courses 20 s.h.
- ENVS 101 Environmental Science
- ENVS 201 Environmental Issues
- ENVS 250 Environmental Monitoring
- ENVS 320 Technical Science Writing
- BIOL 181 Biology II
- BIOL 282 General Ecology
TOTAL 20 s.h.
1. College rules pertaining to curriculum majors also apply to curriculum minors
- Minor GPA of at least 2.0
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade unless offered Pass/Fail only
- One-half (1/2) of the minor coursework must be completed in residence
- No more than two courses may overlap between/among all majors/minors; any excess requires additional coursework
2. Check proper course selection, sequence and prerequisite requirements with the department of the minor