This minor has been designed to meet the needs of students who are serious about the study of music, and who wish to pursue an organized pattern of study without having to commit themselves to the larger number of credits required in the liberal arts music major. Interested students should contact the Chairperson of the Music Department, 115 Fine Arts, 607.436.3415.
1. College rules pertaining to curriculum majors also apply to curriculum minors
- Minor GPA of at least 2.0
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade unless offered Pass/Fail only
- One-half (1/2) of the minor coursework must be completed in residence
- No more than two courses may overlap between/among all majors/minors; any excess requires additional coursework
2. Check proper course selection, sequence and prerequisite requirements with the department of the minor