A quad room is designed to house four students. The door from the main corridor opens into a common room that has a double bedroom on either side. Quad living combines privacy with ample opportunity for interpersonal interaction with others living in the building. Bathroom facilities are located on every floor. Privacy bathrooms (all gender) are available in each hall. Most quad buildings are coed with separate gendered quads living on the same floor. Ford, Grant, Hays, and Sherman are the quad-style buildings on campus. In the past, Huntington was a Quad style building, but in the renovation, it has been converted to double rooms.
For Your Convenience
- Each quad-style residence hall is fully equipped with a study lounge, recreation space, laundry, vending machines and computer lab.
- Your mail is delivered directly to your hall.
- Cable TV is available in the recreation lounge and a cable connection with basic cable service is provided in each room, at no additional cost.
- The college furnishes each student with a single bed, desk, chair, dresser and built-in closet (common rooms also have a couch).
- Local and long-distance phone service is provided at no additional cost, and each bedroom has its own phone line.
- Each room has two Ethernet jacks and wireless access.
Room Information and Details
Ford, Grant, Hays, and Sherman room photos