If interested in the Environmental Biology minor please contact the Department of Geography and Environmental Sustainability, 317 Milne Library, 607.436.3459.
1. College rules pertaining to curriculum majors also apply to curriculum minors
- Minor GPA of at least 2.0
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade unless offered Pass/Fail only
- One-half (1/2) of the minor coursework must be completed in residence
- No more than two courses may overlap between/among all majors/minors; any excess requires additional coursework
2. Check proper course selection, sequence and prerequisite requirements with the department of the minor
Core Courses 15 s.h.
- ENVS 101 Intro to Environmental Science
- ENVS 201 Environmental Issues
- ENVS 250 Environmental Monitoring
- GEOG 201 Physical Geography of Global Environments
- GEOG 236 Environment Planning
Selections 3 s.h.
Select one of the following:
- GEOG 217 Tourism: Geography and Planning
- GEOG 225 Population Geography and the Environment
- GEOG 237 Environmental Impact Analysis
- GEOG 305 Geography & Planning of Water Resources
- GEOG 347 Urban Planning
- GEOG 348 Regional & Land Use Planning
TOTAL 18 s.h.