Foreign Languages and Literatures Majors and Programs


French and Francophone Studies
French and Francophone Studies Degree requirements
Spanish Degree requirements

To declare a major in foreign language, go to the Academic Advisement office at 100 Netzer Administration Building.


Elementary education students may choose a concentration in French or Spanish.
Adolescence education students specializing in foreign language education will double major in either Spanish or French.


French minor
Spanish minor

To declare a minor in a Foreign Language, go to the department office, 300 Schumacher Hall.


The Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures offers the following courses:

American Sign Language courses

Ancient Greek courses

French courses

German courses

General Foreign Language courses

Italian courses

Latin courses

Spanish courses

Back to top