When you use Office 365 for business and save your files to OneDrive or SharePoint, sharing your files is the same wherever or however you work.
Share a file or folder
- With a file open or a file or folder selected, select Share.
- If you are working on your desktop and the file hasn’t been saved to OneDrive or SharePoint, select a location you want to upload your file.
- Select the down arrow to choose permissions for the link you will be sharing. Options include:
- Anyone (if your organization allows it)
- People in your organization
- Specific people
- Select Apply to save the permissions.
- Select Copy Link and send the link in an email, add it to a file, or link to it on a webpage.