If interested in the Environmental Biology minor please contact the Environmental Science Department, 323 Science Building 1, 607.436.3899.
Required Courses 15 s.h.
- ENVS 101 Intro to Environmental Science
- ENVS 201 Environmental Issues
- ENVS 250 Environmental Monitoring
- GEOG 201 Physical Geography of Global Environments
- GEOG 236 Environment Planning
Selections 3 s.h.
Select one of the following:
- GEOG 217 Tourism: Geography and Planning
- GEOG 225 Population Geography and the Environment
- GEOG 237 Environmental Impact Analysis
- GEOG 305 Geography & Planning of Water Resources
- GEOG 347 Urban Planning
- GEOG 348 Regional & Land Use Planning
TOTAL 18 s.h.
1. College rules pertaining to curriculum majors also apply to curriculum minors
- Minor GPA of at least 2.0
- All courses must be taken for a letter grade unless offered Pass/Fail only
- One-half (1/2) of the minor coursework must be completed in residence
- No more than two courses may overlap between/among all majors/minors; any excess requires additional coursework
2. Check proper course selection, sequence and prerequisite requirements with department of minor