The College Budget Committee recommends to the president an annual budget in a multi-year planning context. The Committee shall:
- maintain a highly transparent, informative, and participatory operating budgeting process;
- integrate campus strategic planning with the budgeting process;
- analyze the budget context (e.g. state funding) and its impact on the institution; and
- advise the president regarding the process of constructing annual divisional operating budgets and an overall college budget.
The College Budget Committee consists of:
vice president of finance and administration (chair);
- classified staff representative;
- College Senate presiding officer (or designee);
- Student Association president (or designee);
- Student Association vice president for finance (or designee);
- Deans’ Council representative;
- 3 Committee on Academic Planning and Resource Allocation members;
- associate vice president and chief enrollment management officer;
- vice president of college advancement;
- vice president of student development;
- assistant vice president of strategy, planning & effectiveness;
- chief diversity officer; and
- senior executive employee services officer.
The assistant to the vice president of finance and administration staffs the Committee.